OK so I recently triggered a bunch of feminists on twitter by putting into question the validity of rape culture and feminists claim that they don't feel safe leaving the house to do simple things like visit a cafe or run errands. I claimed that with the application of a bit of common sense, under the protection of the law, the average woman is perfectly safe to engage in normal public activities in Western Society (especially in the US) without fearing rape. I got ratio'd pretty hard by the type of feminist activists Dr Jordan Peterson describes very accurately in his "Fix Yourself" Prager U video.

Of course in the ongoing discussion, they did all the usual - threw out the discredited 1-5 women is raped "evidence", told me to listen to women's "lived experiences" (their anecdotal opinions and bullshit stories), used laughable reductio ad absurdum tactics, called me names, threatened me, all that you'd expect from harpies that are angry men exist in any other fashion than to serve their immediate moment to moment whims.

As the trolling continued it dawned on me that what these women were really describing wasn't attempted rapes or dangerous situations, but epic fail day game approaches, cat calls, whistles, and generally any kind of unwanted attention from men they would never consider dating.

Its a classic case of an intersectional approach to solving one problem by conflating it with another. The feminist reaction to unwanted day game is to label it as rape like they do with everything else. So if you hit on a bitch-shield protected woman at the cafe, and she gauges you as lesser/beta, you are attempting to rape her and that leads to all sorts negative consequences on both individual and societal levels.

So I began to wonder, "Is it really that bad out there? Are women constantly being pestered everywhere they go?" in the pursuit of intellectual honesty. After all, PUAs do talk very much about cold approaching and day game. I'm not personally out there flashing game (well not anything serious) as I have a lady at home I'm pretty happy with at the moment. Have we really transformed popular culture to the point where its game on all the time on every level without any application of discretion?

I don't know who, but someone in the PUA/manosphere figured out how to make picking up women a numbers game. The idea being if you hit on 100 women (or 1000) one will eventually let you hit it - and one is more than none. I'm sorry but that is hilariously autistic. To me game is an art, a craft to hone. Not an assembly line of awkward pickup lines playing the law of averages. Have we really replaced the artisan player with the mass produced Chinese plastic knock-off player? Did we unleash a horde of wannabe plastic Goldmunds out there, slashing out garbage so much that it's beginning to poison the well for the real players? Can a woman not leave her house and have lunch with a girlfriend without 20 losers throwing no-chance bullshit at them constantly to the point where they just want to scream?

Or... Have feminist harpies creeped this board and other blogs/forums, read about day game and are getting mad that men are getting laid more on their own terms instead of women locking down who gets pussy when? This is the underlying and overarching issue feminists have with successful male sexual strategy - it robs them of power and control. The more men are able to get laid on their own terms, the less women are able to manipulate those men to their will. Its a cynical view of sexual dynamics, but one I can't help returning to. Yesterday while having a conversation with my BAE, she said to me "Men fall for women's lies so easily" and I couldn't disagree with this. We really do. Even the most Red Pilled among us struggle with sifting through women's bullshit - especially when they structure said bullshit to align with our interests. Most of our interests involve getting laid on some level. Positive female attention dog whistles the possibility of sex. It takes quite a bit of self discipline and practice to harden yourself to the level of stoic insight necessary to navigate strategy successfully. Its an ongoing thing in every man's life. The less prone to manipulation you are, generally the better your outcomes will be.

So this is another one of those issues. Subterfuge or reality? I think its a question worth asking - and something Red Pillers may want to personally reflect on. What's the level of manipulation here? What is the level of honesty - if any? I will concede that a horde of betas playing the numbers game is not ideal. I hear a lot of fake it until you make it on this board. A lot of "Hit on the girl you think you can't get. Push through!". Inevitably this will lead to an epic comedy of failures. How pervasive is it though? I personally can count on both hands the times in my life I have whistled at a girl - last time I was at the gym a few weeks ago and I did a wow kind of whistle I thought was only audible by me when I saw a woman with a spectacular ass in yoga pants. She stopped, turned and smiled at me. I literally got red in the face embarrassed that she heard and shrugged with a smile back at her. As far as yelling "Hey Baby" or some dumb shit like that. Does that ever work? That seems like that never works. Who does that? I've never done that. My friends never do that shit.

Again, I'm not seeing women being constantly harassed in public like what is claimed more and more these days. I have a realistic notion of what type of women are in my personal wheelhouse as I think most men do and anyone with an iota of common sense and pride doesn't want to act the fool. I have to assume the overwhelming majority of men have zero intention of harassing women. Most will see a pretty girl and if they want to meet them try their level best to make a good impression. They pick their shots being selective. Some of these women claiming to be pestered are disgustingly ugly. I just don't believe they are getting all this unwanted attention.

So I talked to my buddy's GF (seeking a "lived experience") who lives in a "less gentrified" part of town (ahem near the city) and she said she can't go to the local Walmart by herself - she being a solid 9 blonde with new fake D cups. She can totally go to the nice new Walmart up where I live with zero issue - my town has a median income more than double the national average - but where she lives no way. So maybe it isn't the day game PUA dudes giving women so many problems? Maybe us affluent white males (and Asian with some from India too in my town) aren't the issue? I know I'll get lit up being called a racist or whatever. This seems to be more of an issue with broke dick losers who lack any sense or common decency. Here's an idea... Maybe hipster feminists should realize living in partially gentrified communities that border the "economically stressed" neighborhoods come with certain caveats? Maybe being mass immigration while being "anti-rape" culture have conflicting outcomes?

Is there a political motive? When it comes to feminism - you better believe there is. My theory is that after the whole campus rape hysteria/epidemic exploded in their faces with Obama's wildly unconstitutional guidelines letter and the mass evisceration of male student's rights in colleges that caused a multitude of lawsuits, feminists are switching tactics claiming they are unsafe the moment they walk out of the house because men sometimes talk to them. If they can successfully conflate day game approaches with rape, they stand a good chance of convincing some white knight boomers to pass legislation that criminalizes talking to women in public on some level.

Its a never ending battle. If its not one thing its another. They seem dead fucking set on ushering in a dystopian nightmare. I'm having trouble enjoying the decline. Irritates me too much. Thought this would be a good topic here though because I mean shit day game is now rape (even though it isn't)? That's literally what this is. Be mindful.