Back during one of my blue pill beta days (2017), I went to an out of town trip to the beach with a group of friends. One of them, a woman who I think was attractive then, was there. Let’s name her Kate. I was not head over heels with Kate, but I knew she was sexual. I was doing beta game in hopes of finding a connection with her. I thought overtly expressing your emotions would lead to having a more solid friendship. Make no mistake, I was friends with Kate, with close to nonexistent intention on gaming her (even if I wanted to.) Anyway, for some stupid reason Kate had to leave 2 days earlier than the rest of the group so I offered to bring her home. We went on a 7 hour road trip, just the two of us. Me driving despite my growing fever, while she sits there talking about shit I never cared about. Silly, silly me. Again, in hopes that I may find something sexual/romantic, I did beta game. Kate overtly mentioned that I was a ‘hopeless romantic’ for whatever the fuck I was attempting to convey. I cringed in hindsight just remembering that moment, but it needed be to have committed that mistake. Earlier this year, I learned that my best bud (also red pilled) fucked Kate. He said it was bland sex. No hate, all game. Just a notch count.

Now on a red pilled mindset (2018), I hung out again with Kate for a group get together on Christmas with the same group of friends. I brought another buddy with me (also newly red pilled.) He was eventually introduced to Kate. Two days after Christmas day, my buddy tells me they went out and that he gamed her. The woman left her jacket inside his car. So predictable are women once you get to know their internal mental schemas, right?

What irks me, again in hindsight, is that I get nothing out of this 'friendship' with Kate. I get her company in exchange for my attention minus the intimacy and the sex. Not a good tradeoff. It’s one-sided and it does not serve me any purpose even on an intergender baseline level of friendship.

On a different social group setting with different people: just last night, there was this friend of mine, let’s name her Amanda, who I think benefited my status despite the lack of intimacy and sex between us (since Amanda is in an exclusive LTR, which I respect. I think her boyfriend is a beta, so there's that.) I would say that our intergender friendship gave me opportunities to meet her friends, and that she also presented me a positive image out of it. In the context of swallowing the red pill, I have been able to game her friends, making our intergender friendship beneficial. My attention and masculine image, in exchange for Amanda sending positive regards of my capacity for a possible LTR to her friends. We’ve been friends for around 5 years now and Amanda will be getting married soon. While I was gaming her friends, two of them mentioned that Amanda said to them that I am an awesome guy. Amanda shares to them (premeditated) that I used to be that sluggish guy back in college who was introvertedly unself-aware, but tells them how much I’ve changed since we’ve met again. I’m assuming my Ayahuasca journey and red pilled mindset led to her realizations. My red pill changes are notable through my physique, my mindset and my deeply rooted spiritual endeavours. In my mind, I thought of it as great leverage to spinning more plates. She was not overtly being a wingwoman, but rather covertly presenting me as a scarce commodity to her friends.

I would like to argue that not all intergender friendships are useless. Even if /u/rollotomassi states in TRM that they never work due to its limitations on sexual differences, I would argue that genuine desire to be friends with a woman (or anyone in general) creates opportunities, so long as you provide something valuable in exchange—in this case, my company. Funny how the script has been flipped from me valuing Kate’s company from 2017, to Amanda providing me with the right leverage for game. My friendship with Kate from 2017 was one sided, I did not receive anything out of it. Intergender friendships should be beneficial for both sides. So with that in mind, LJBF rooted on benefits can be worth your time.

If you have a red pilled mindset, women really do notice it. They compare you to other men outside the facilities of material wealth and status. Lately did I realize that having an alpha-red pilled-mindset is so much more powerful than alpha-no redpill-mindset.

Not all intergender friendships are useless.