“Don’t be such a beta cuck. Man the fuck up, be alpha and you’ve got the world by the balls.”

But how do you do this? Put on the demeanor that you’re a cold, heartless shitstain that has no consideration as to what or who’s around him?

Sure, you can certainly do that, and I indeed would implore one to. Burn it to the ground. See how far it gets you. Slowly but surely you will learn than pure mental aggression will not lead you to success. Or it might. I mean, that’s kind of what gave you that fire in the belly in the first place.

But as you trudge on through this path, you may find that you are having the urge to resist certain aspects of relationships. You may notice that you feel as if you have something to prove, that submitting yourself to other people is weak, that fully giving yourself to others in terms of servitude ie. submission is completely and utterly BETA, and that your frame is the master of masters and cannot ever be broken else you will lose yourself in eternal damnation.

But herein lies the crux of the issue. You wouldn’t understand true dynamics of social power unless you’ve gone through the trials and tribulations of understanding how people work. Without surrendering to others or “giving in,” how would you truly understand why you need to be alpha in the first place? How do you expect to lead others when you don’t know what it’s even remotely like to follow? I mean fuck, simply leading without knowing what the other person is experiencing is pretty fucking detrimental considering it wouldn’t last long as they will soon figure out that you can’t lead since you’ve never followed.

Instead of forcing yourself against others around you, submit. Loosen the fuck up. Give every single ounce of preconceived “self”- power you have to everyone around you. You wouldn’t understand what is on the other side without knowing what’s on this side. Force yourself to be your most vulnerable, and therein you will find your true strength.

“Water is fluid, soft and yielding. But water will wear away rock, which is rigid and cannot yield. As a rule, whatever is fluid, soft and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. This is another paradox: what is soft is strong.” - Lao Tzu

Also thought I’d insert this old comment since it’s relevant:

Consider this as a long-term investment: don’t be afraid to fuck up, again, again and again. Wanna know how you can attain the most power? Give all your power away. You wouldn’t understand the context of what you’re giving away unless you throw it away to other people first. Then will you realize power dynamics as you see it, slowly but surely. You chisel a statue of power.

EDIT: This is more if you understand yourself at a deep enough level that you’re flexible enough to do this. Do not do this if you’re still realizing your potential. Pretend as if you have lost every single game you have ever played in terms of social dynamics. Slowly you will realize that you are the prize and that everyone is trying to game you to win you over. This is a frame that you can use to your advantage to get what you subconsciously want.