Everyone has wondered how easy it is to pick up women, whether they go for confidence, looks, wealth, status, whether they're seeking validation or if they're seeking a beta spouse.

• How you open and how you speak.

What's important to note is that women respond differently to how you speak to them, and how you look, if you speak nicely to a woman and try and immediately get on her good side they will respond poorly and assume you are trying to gain something from the interaction, and turn off from you.

If you break rapport with them, they will chase you, women who have spent hours in the mirror and trying on outfits are desperate for validation, they are desperate for approval. Everyone knows a woman like this, everyone knows a woman who takes so long to get ready, gets completely done up, short dress, chest out, heels, make up caked on, they are everywhere.

What happens when you say to these women who are so desperate for validation that their outfit isn't actually that nice, if their face has too much make up, if you simply say "your dress, it's alright, but it's too blue" then this woman who has worked hours in the mirror will immediately feel that she has to correct you, she will feel she has to find why you think it's too blue, do you not approve? do you not like how she looks? this woman who has been approached all night by countless guys fawning over her telling her how amazing she looks is met by a man who tells her actually no... you don't look that good, maybe you should try harder.

Immediately you are not like the other men that have approached her, you are the standout of the night, you are that one nagging thought in her head that why didn't he find me attractive? why didn't he like my dress?. These "princesses" world view is shattered when you tell them this, as suddenly she has a man who isn't bothered about impressing her, and therefore you must be higher value than her, otherwise you would be chasing her.

• Comfort vs Value

It is imperative that you remember that when you speak to a woman the more comfortable she is the lower your value, if she's comfortable with you you begin to become the man she could date instead of the man she could fuck that night. The less comfortable you make her, while still maintaining your frame raises your value but lowers her comfort, it's important however to not overdue this, especially if you over-game and she is turned off. If she becomes so comfortable because you have stopped negging then the value you presented at the start of the conversation is seen to be a front, and your value disappears almost instantly. This can be seen when a girl will speak to you for around 5 minutes and you start complimenting her and telling her how hot she looks and suddenly the girl realises actually it's not you who is the prize, she is, and you're chasing her. She has to maintain the thought that YOU are the prize, and sleeping with you is a win for her, not you.

Be aloof with your responses, if you do not know what this means then when she asks you something, or you ask her something, don't wait for the response, don't wait on her every word, instead of responding instantly wait a few seconds, look around the club and say "sorry what was that?", she 99% of the time immediately repeat herself to you but closer, trying to get your attention, trying to make you pay attention, she is starting to qualify herself to you. It is important while in this phase to keep this high value conversation, stay being aloof, stay looking round the club, look at other girls, make her look at you and think "damn, he could be going home with anyone here but I am speaking to him instead".

• Create a narrative

The longer your interaction with woman the better. She must build a narrative with you and a story in her head in order for her to be able to take you home. You must justify your value to her, tell her how you travel, tell her how you can't tell her what you do for work as you're not allowed, tell her how amazing the night could be with you, drive her intrigue, let her get her hooks in.

"So what is it you do? tell me more about yourself? Oh so where are you from?" can all be responded differently but still in a way to create a story, "Oh actually I can't really tell you what I do, but tell you what, after you buy me more drinks I might tell you when you take me home with you" Or "Oh actually I work in a really complex industry, you wouldn't understand" - this peaks her interest, why wouldn't she understand? She now has a reason to talk to you, you have created a hook and she now feels like she has to know what you do, this also raises value as you are clearly so high value that she can't even know what you do for a living.

This also works as a push pull, you're giving her something but then taking it away. Tell her you want to have sex with her then never call her again, tell her how you'd love to take her home, but you're worried you might lose a kidney or two. Kiss her once and then tell her she's such a bad kisser you're not sure if you want to kiss her again, this sounds like she would ignore you and leave, however the narrative and value you have created in the interaction will make her distraught, damn, she might actually lose this really high value guy, quick I need to kiss him again!.

• Accents are king

Now, before I came to the US I believed the whole "British guy in America" thing was a myth, a total myth. I can confirm it is in no way shape or form a myth. Just as your accent will be not a myth in a foreign country too. The benefit of an accent is two things, one, you sound like no other guy there, immediately your value skyrockets, you're the rare commodity in the club. Secondly, you have something to talk about 100% of the time, she will ALWAYS ask you where you are from, this gives you unbelievable chances to game and begin a high value interaction with her and get her making out, and desperate to take the foreigner home with her.

I went up to a barmaid in Tallahassee and asked her for a pint of lager while calling her lass, then left with a "thanks love". I think she melted. Same goes for women in clubs, say things that you just know she has heard in her head so many times and she will fawn over you.

The crazy thing about accents is that you don't even need to speak to them! Here are some tinder interactions simply getting a snapchat or getting a number by just saying I have an accent and I am British, I have included a selfie for transparency.

https://imgur.com/a/5ipm71w

If you have an accent, use it. I had to sneak out of "tri-deezy" at FSU because I fucked a sorority girl. These things work.

• Be positive

The most important thing you can do is think you will be successful. This mental frame will make sure that you are successful. Women aren't bitches, women aren't these mean creatures (they sure can be), they are there to have fun just like you are, and more often than not go home with someone. Make sure that you are happy, having fun, laughing, joking, talking to her friends, asking how they are, making sure you aren't just the random creep talking to one girl in the middle of her friends.

Do these things and you will always be successful.