In this article, you’re going to learn how to make sure every time you go out to meet women, you get better results than you did before.

The secret to improving as quickly as possible is to keep track of your goals and your progress.

Imagine you went to the gym every day, but you always lifted the same amount of weight. After doing this for a while, you would hit a plateau and stop gaining muscle.

That would be demoralizing.

Well, this is what a lot of guys end up doing in game. They go out but they don’t know what they need to do to take their game to the next level, so they end up doing the exact same thing every week, and they get the exact same results.

“What gets measured, improves.” – Peter Drucker

It’s important to set goals, keep track of your progress, and to steadily increase those goals – just like you do with weightlifting.

Tracking your progress will give you a rewarding sense of achievement. You will know, quantifiably, that you are improving over time.

This will psychologically reinforce that what you’re doing is working, (even if you’re not getting laid yet.)

Knowing that you’re making progress will help you stay motivated to reach your long-term goals.

Whereas if your goal were just to get laid or a girlfriend, every time you went out to meet women, but you didn’t achieve that goal, you’d feel disappointed.

Keep Track Of Your Progress

Set ambitious long-term goals, but in the short-term, set your bar for success low enough that you’ll be able to achieve it every time you go out.

By doing this, you’ll set your focus on the progress that you’re making towards your long-term goals rather than focusing on the fact that you haven’t reached those goals yet – which is what most people do.

The particular metrics you keep track of will depend on your level of experience. If you’re not going out more than once or twice per week, a good metric to start with is simply the number of days per week you want to go out and the amount of time you spend gaming while you’re out.

If you want to progress as quickly as possible, going out 7 days a week is a great option.

Going out every day helps you build what’s known as social momentum. But basically, if you don’t go out for a few days, you’ll feel a little rusty the next time you go out. If, on the other hand, you go out on a daily basis you’ll feel more comfortable and confident each time you go out.

Personally, I go out for just 15-30 minutes on weekdays, then I go out for 2-4 hours on the weekends – that way I keep the momentum building but I’m also not spending all of my time on this one area of my life.

Now, you can still make great progress going out 4, 5, or 6 days per week, but as a general rule, the more you out, the better you’ll get at this.

The first goal I would set – unless you’re already going out several times a week – is to go out x number of times per week for at least 15 minutes (or more if you like). Nothing else you do really matters unless you’re approaching new women on a regular basis. This is the foundation that everything is built on.

Make It Visual

It’s helpful to keep track of your progress on a daily basis. I do this using a simple Google Spreadsheet (https://imgur.com/DfoJkoU).

If you’re not going out every day, just list the days of the week you plan to go out. It can help to do this for a month in advance or so just to have your commitment written out on your spreadsheet.

So, if you’re planning on going out 3 days a week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, you would add the next four Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays to your spreadsheet (https://imgur.com/I9n89gw)

On the rows, I have my specific goals listed. If you’re new, this might be simply to go out for 15 minutes, whereas if you’re more experienced you might set a goal to say, get at least 1 number, when you go out.

When you complete your goal for the day, highlight the box green, if you don’t complete it, highlight it red.

Also, if the goal is numbers based, like to do a certain amount of approaches, write in the number you did as well.

This spreadsheet will give you a visual representation of your progress.

Here’s a list of goals you might set, ordered from beginner level to more advanced:

• Go out x amount of times per week for at least 15 minutes per day.
  • Go out x amount of times per week for at least 30 minutes per day.
  • Go out for x amount of times per week for at least 1hr per day.
  • Approach at least 1 girl each time you go out.
  • Approach at least 3 girls each time you go out.
  • Approach at least 5 girls each time you go out.
  • Get at least 1 number each time you go out.
  • Get at least 2 numbers each time you go out.
  • Get at least 3 numbers each time you go out.

Once you’ve got all of the above goals handled (or your own version of them), then you’ll have a good foundation for getting consistent results. You can take this even further by tracking specific fundamentals of game you want to work on.

For example, you might want to focus on holding strong eye contact. If this is the case, you could add eye contact to your excel sheet rank it from 1-10 after you go out.

A few other things you could focus on include:

Vocal tonality, leading, building social momentum (here's an infield video demonstrating how to build social momentum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhmTUyDZc6M ) or anything you think you could be doing better.

Just make sure that you don’t focus on specific aspects of your game until you’re consistently going out, approaching, and getting some numbers – because without that baseline, things like good eye contact and teasing done’s really matter.

I know all of this is nerdy, but it’s so powerful to keep track of your progress. I’m not exaggerating to say it can increase your rate progress by ten times over.

I’ve not only used this strategy to make consistent progress in game, but also to increase my general productivity. Since I started using an excel sheet to track my work-based tasks, I’ve gotten to a point where I work over 10 hours a day every single day.

I don’t have amazing willpower, I’ve just addicted myself to making progress by keeping track of it on an excel sheet.

Having a clear goal that I look at and update every single day has done wonders to keep me making consistent progress towards my goals in both life and in game.

There are other apps you can use to track your progress. I’ve used Todoist, Microsoft Word, Coach.me, Habitica, and others. But personally, I’ve found using an excel sheet the most useful for two reasons

It’s very easy to see your progress, you can look across the page and see what you’ve accomplished and what improvements you’ve made. It doesn’t take much effort to fill out an excel sheet.

It only takes a couple minutes to use, so it’s easier to make it into a habit than if you were to do something more in-depth like writing a journal.

Let’s say you’re having trouble keeping up with the goals on your spreadsheet. That doesn’t mean you should give up, just reduce the goals a bit.

If your goal is to get 3 numbers every day, but you’ve only been able to get 1, reduce your goal to do 1 approach for a week or two, and then increase it when the reduced goal is too easy for you.

In general, don’t limit yourself by the goals you set. If you set a goal to approach 1 girl per day, that doesn’t mean you can’t approach 2 or 4 or 5.

&nsbp;

Wrapping Up

Most guys learning game don’t get specific enough about what their goals are and how, exactly, they can make consistent progress towards those goals.

Without a clear idea of what you should be doing on a weekly basis, it’s very easy to either start procrastinating or to plateau by doing the same thing every time you go out – and of course, if you do that, you’ll keep getting the same results.

If you haven’t been going out consistently enough, part of the reason for that is probably that you haven’t designed a clear blueprint for the progress you want to make.

A simple Google spreadsheet that will only take a couple minutes of your time per day can make the difference between being a dabbler and crushing it.

If you’re not getting better results in game every week, try this strategy. See if it helps you make the shift from someone who wants to get better at game hypothetically, but isn’t making sustainable progress, to someone who is actively getting better results in your dating life every single week.

You can follow me on Snapchat to see infield footage on a regular basis (approaches, pulls etc.) Username: AveryGHayden