Most of us here lift. We wake up and take a portion of our time either in the mornings or nights to lift heavy iron. We learned all about the various muscles in the human body there is to know, make sacrifices to the iron gods so they would gift us back with a good physique.

Our sacrifices are investments. The more you put in the more you get out. Throughout history civilizations have made human sacrifices to deities... Now I'm not telling you to crucify your firstborn child and the cat to the Moloch G-d but invest your time into reading books. There's a lot to be learned. I've been hearing about it since day one: "bloopsters dont understand why theyre bloopsters". Whiteknight McFaggot dosent know why his role is to protect women who wont return the favor to him. Now he might be a massive faggot and he might be the best faggot on the internet but he has no clue WHY he is doing what he is doing. He hasnt been training his brain muscles.

So how do you train this muscle called brain? Trenbolone? 5x5 neck extensions? 2x a day library visits?

Reading just like lifting is an art. You need melody, time and intense focus but most importantly you must enjoy what you're reading. Schools are notorious for making their students read awful books without any meaning. This makes them hate books and reading in general. I don't remember a single book I did not binge read the night before tests. This kind of reading left me with a poor vocabulary and made me stupid.

Just like there are red pill environments such as the gym there are red pill books. From the far left we have: Das Kapital, Sublime Object of Ideology, Madness and Civilization. In the far right we have: Ride the Tiger, The Bow and the Club, The Decline of the West, Imperium by Yockey, "Can Life Prevail?". There are also specific topics you should read about like The Frankfurt School.