So you are a high value alpha male who has internalized TRP-principles and you spin plates. You don't wanna get into LTR just yet. Plates keep dropping as they always do and half of the time it happens because the girl has found someone new. You may think that "Who is this guy. Where did she find a more high value guy than me? How is that possible?". Occasionally it is revealed to you who the guy is (meet him, see him commenting in FB etc.). Pretty much every time this guy is a full blown beta male.

So what does this mean? Plate spinning TRP Alphas worst "enemy" is actually a beta male who is happy to give his commitment to a girl right away - Not another (trp) alpha male. When you spin plates there is a point where the girls desire for commitment overcomes the tingles she gets with you. When you are experienced with spinning plates and know your shit, this is one of the most likely reasons why she nexts you (in addition to frustration because you don't commit). Additionally, the older the woman is, the faster it happens and the stronger the desire for commitment is.

The positive thing is that she left you because of frustration and desire for commitment (which you didn't offer). This means that you can easily add her back to your roster later if you want if you kept your frame and let her drop (and I emphasize - you don't wanna resurrect a plate who dropped or got dropped because of mental issues/bad behaviour etc.). After couple of years of spinning plates, you don't have to do cold approach so much anymore because you can keep resurrecting old plates when you need to fill your roster (use the excel guys, after 1-2 years you can't remember everyone if you are successful). This is when spinning the plates starts to shift to real easy mode.

Disclaimer: Because you are TRP alpha male you shouldn't care or even think about who is this new dude she left you for but I prefer keeping these posts how the things and people work in reality - especially if you are still on the path becoming TRP Alpha. Indifference towards a dropping plate would be ideal ofc and something you would want to internalize. Personally, understanding this dynamic has helped me with getting more confident (because the reason girl left wasn't that I'm not high value enough)