So I was talking to a relative of mine who was going through a pretty rough separation. His girlfriend of 9 years, with 2 kids, the oldest not being his own. She was morbidly obese as well as a smoker whilst he was a veteran who worked for the government, owned his own home, and was an amateur MMA fighter.

It a started when one day, out of the blue, he reached out to me to ask "what the deal is with his girlfriend." Unbeknownst to him, I have followed TheRedPill extensively.

His girlfriend didn't want to stay with him anymore, and wanted to become a live in roommate. The non-biological son was her (former) husband's son. There was a history of domestic violence between her former husband, as well as a history between them. At least once in both relationships was she the aggressor. It was a fucked up situation.

So I had given him several books: the Manipulated Man, the Rational Male, No More Mr. Nice Guy, etc. Told him not to talk to her and to record her whenever she became hostile.

"Be stoic. Channel your inner robot. She's looking for cracks in your armor. Pretend you have none."

So this didn't sit well with the girl apparently. She attempted to engage in an argument with him. He ignored her and turned his back on her to retrieve his phone.

In that time, she slammed her face into the wall. She then made a show of being on the phone with the police.

He's freaking out, and calling me up. Told him that I knew this girl well and that this wasn't unusual behavior. Best thing he could do was sit outside with his camera on, with his hands visible, and wait for the police.

The police never came, and the girl began to text him something along the lines of "I guess they thought it was a prank, but just remember you are one phone call away from getting your ass thrown in jail and losing everything."

So he calls me back up and asks what he should do.

I tell him that this has become a life-or-death situation. He needs to make a choice.

"Call the police, and tell them she threatened your life with a deadly weapon. Remember, there's no going back. The ball is in your court. Whatever you decide, make sure it's a decision you can live with."

So he does exactly that. The police show up, and they are skeptical. The girl is raging at this point. As the police walk away, she throws a table at him. The police come back and still don't arrest her. Instead, they follow her to her relative's house, kids in tow.

So the threats continue over the phone and through social media. A score of random numbers sending him threats just blowing up his phone. Men and women alike telling he's complete scum etc. "Kids will love their new step dad more" and "you'll never see your son again." I advise him to get a restraining order on the girl, and when she's served she flips the fuck out. She ended up breaking into his house while he was at work after the order was in place. I had helped him install cameras literally the day before. Medication, cash, wallet, etc were taken and the cameras were missing. He called the police, and they did a "quick look" through the items taken from the home and surprise surprise! None of the stolen items were found amongst the pile of clothes. They appeared in his mailbox a week later after talking to a different officer in a different department.

In the midst of this chaos, I kept hearing the same thing: "I can't believe she'd do this." "What happened to the beautiful angel I fell in love with." "This redpill stuff can't be right, can it? Are all women like this?" "I never thought she'd be capable of this." "When I met her, she seemed like she was such a family oriented person. She seemed like such a good mother to her kids and that's what I loved about her. Now, she just uses them as pawns and it's sick!"

To which I replied: "Dude, she was still married to her husband when she fucked you and had your kid. She told everyone you kidnapped and raped her when you first got together years ago. She was never the woman you imagined. She's a piece of shit."

"You just loved the idea of her. You created the perfect woman in your imagination and fell in love the idea of her. You transposed the features of the woman you knew in real life with the woman in your mind. Unfortunately for you, that's where the similarities ended."

The conclusion is that what you think of a woman will never quite line up with the reality of the women you're with at the time. Quite often, the maiden we dream up in our minds will always dispell our illusions given time and circumstance, especially when you have blue pilled glasses on.

Lucky for him, he reached out to me and I happened to have the answers he sought. Now he gets dwell on his failed relationship in the comfort of his own home, with a court order protecting him, and visitation rights to his child. No doubt in my mind that his ass would've ended up in jail, having to beg for mercy from both her and the courts, while his ex is screwing other men in his bed and his ass is sleeping on a friend's couch with more than half his check going to his mortgage and his ex.

As it stands, she was arrested and is now out on bail. She cannot come within 100 yards of him and all their communications he can now be legally record.

Don't mistake the maiden in your mind with the woman you're dating. Women have no qualms about letting you delude yourself for their own benefit. It's a matter of survival for women.

(Relationships and specific actions have been changed to preserve anonymity.)