TL:DR - Taking away a man's freedom to live is a non-sexual kind of rape, and it can fuck your life up forever. Feminine assault goes straight for your freedom. A man needs to guard that like his life, because it IS his life. A man's freedom and abundance to create his life is his most important asset - and it will always be far more valuable than sex, and it has never been as valuable as it is now, when relationships are a man's biggest personal threat.

One thing is very clear. Men need sex, from women. And women get pregnant, with all the risks and pains. Therefore, women evolved mechanisms to control men's access to them sexually. This is why the rape of a woman is of a sexual nature. Each sex seeks what the other has that they need and "rape" is essentially seizure of that need by force with a lot of trauma involved.

I depart from the dictionary definition of the word because well, this is your life and you can't let it get fucked up. Far more men than women kill themselves because of what I am talking about in this post.

Meanwhile, women for nearly all of history needed men's commitment, and sex. Society changed (only because the government is proxy daddy), but the firmware hasn't changed a bit. Now what does that word "commitment" even mean other than exclusive marriage? Commitment is essentially an investment of freedom. You may have observed that more men than women become monks and go off for stuff like meditating or turn into spiritual teachers talking abundance and enlightenment and knowledge. Therefore commitment implies there is a) Freedom and personal power and b) Value - SMV and RMV. Every man must fully understand the value of these 2 before he asks himself where to invest his freedom and what he has to offer.

The man cave is a device firmly built into a man's brain wiring, which is why the standard male stress response differs quite a bit from women's. The male intimacy cycle is also different - it is like a rubber band, alternating between intimacy and freedom. This is built into the very way his sex drive functions. Somewhere deep down, a man never forgets the importance of freedom.

Of course, men do find support in the company of other trusted men, but men as a rule have less of a herd mentality than women do - it's why they need to come up with tribes and nations or religion to stay united. Devotion and religion appeal more to women because it means loving and following, while men in general are drawn to clarity of insight into the truth.

So what this means is that if it weren't for the pull of his giant sex drive, a man would naturally seek out freedom. Well, he might end up masturbating to lethargy and doing nothing to improve himself without a pressing need to survive or a crazy ambition or a big problem which he believes he must solve, but that's the downside of a natural quest for freedom.

If a man could learn how to thrive and live a high value life in absolute freedom, he essentially quits the game, no longer a slave to compulsive needs - everything he does is conscious abundance and not out of needy compulsions. Few people do that part properly on their own - mostly men are compulsively motivated by the needs of their tribe, society, family, loved ones, or children. Otherwise a single man has fewer needs than a woman. Hence it was necessary to harness masculine energy for the growth of civilization and the imperatives of the feminine and children.

This means there is a feminine version of rape. And I'm not talking about the openly sexual boldness that has been enabled by pills and contraceptives, or the female teachers forcing themselves on male students - that happens too, but that's not the main thing.

I'm talking about forcibly seizing a man's avenues of freedom. A direct attack on his freedom.

Therefore, the feminine version of rape essentially involves women primarily trying to attack a man's freedom and anything that enables it - hence a man's wealth, resources, social standing, kids, his job, his right to walk free in society, and the like. That's what we're seeing now once women came to power in 1st world countries. The pendulum swung to the feminine side of things, and now the collective ego has found feminine means of expression. And so the divorce rape, alimony, what metoo has turned into, sexual allegations that are accepted even if there is no proof or proof to the contrary -- these are all what I call the rape of freedom. The consequences of them will take away a man's freedom.

It is the reason why virtually every old school book on spirituality contains at least one man who laments the loss of his freedom at the temptation of sex.

The end goal is that if men keep complying, eventually they simply won't have any freedom left, because it will be raped out of them - unless of course they realize their power is in their own hands and so take it back by their own will. Every space will be invaded by the feminine, there will be no such thing as boundaries or limits, and the feminine can't be convinced by logic like men were that men and women need equal treatment (anyone who opens his eyes in today's society will know just how much women have all the cards) - that's why protesting for men's rights won't work. The feminine can only be convinced by a display of power and emotional conquest - and in a man's freedom to create the life he decides, lies ALL his power.

Counter intuitively (as seen through a BP lens, not an RP one), the more powerful a man gets, the more attractive he becomes.

Women don't really give freedom to anyone, for them inclusivity at any cost is the biggest thing - which explains everything. They don't give freedom to alpha men - those men have their own power, which women respect. They certainly don't give freedom to beta men, they're enslaved and the more enslaved they are, the more unattractive they become. This need for inclusivity is built into their hormonal profiles.

In the past, because women never really held the chains of power outside their houses (and even there not so much), men simply might have not known about the rape of freedom. But it exists. Anything that can give a man freedom, and therefore power, will be seized by a woman who's hell bent on raping for commitment. That's their version of objectification.

If the pendulum goes too far to the other end, we will see ever more attempts to eliminate the freedom of the masculine to express itself. Men's spaces, men's websites, even the men's toilets will all become unisex, and then feminized.

The truth is that the solution to swing the pendulum back lies only with men. And it lies in them not sacrificing their personal power and freedom towards anything that does not respect them. In the old days, at least one in a million had the balls to create his own empire if he wasn't happy with the situation. These days, at least more men ought to step up and vote.

If things keep going the way they are, there really is zero incentive for a man to marry and have kids, because it's only a matter of when and how he'll be raped. If he's a high value male who has a lot of flings, a metoo could be used against him. It happened to a lot of men in conservative countries - there is literally no defense against a charge like that - the police aren't gonna support you. You get divorce raped bad, you're homeless in winter. Your reputation is damaged in society, you'd have to choose between prison or the streets. There is literally no real way to defend against the female version of rape in today's society. You will come out with various degrees of battle damage.

They say a man's power lies in his ability to walk away. But once you go into the deep end, you do not even have the power to walk out of a bad relationship without taking a serious risk at best and major damage to your life's hard earned success at worst. If you can't pay up in alimony and child support, you're going to prison. Anything you brought together won't be yours. And god forbid if that hot girl was crazy and threw a sexual harassment allegation against you. And guess what, every other foolish man before you thought that he would be an exception to the rule, then one day he realized it was no different. You have all the power to walk out from a deep committed relationship (which includes family, marriage, kids, wealth, society, what not) only if you have the courage to stare at ruin in the face and rebuild if you're reduced to nothing.

Therefore a man must at all times secure his freedom with more care than an old school religious woman protected her virginity. Contraception saved women from the consequences of free sex, there's absolutely nothing to save a man if his freedom to live is attacked. Even his smartphone mic and camera can only save him from the worst of it.

So I'm saying modern women are the enemy now? Well, what exactly is an "enemy"?. All enemies, whether on the battlefield of WW2 or in your own home, are all doing variations of the same thing - getting their needs met at the cost of your life. Right? And right now, society actively gives every possible incentive in 1st world countries for them to do so.

I really wonder what would be a world where men attain high value, but refuse to commit to women. There was a guy on Youtube comments on a video talking about marriage and freedom, he's refused to marry, and talked about how he's 60 plus and is a multi millionaire now as he's saved all his money and has all his freedom, and most of the replies to his comment were about how relationships and women are important and dying alone is a horrible fate.

That ain't easy is it? Swinging the whole society back this way, or waiting for it to decline till the masculine can reassert itself - if that sounds as hard as empire building, it is. Well, the way of the man never was. For his freedom, a man fights every conceivable enemy both on the outside and within himself. In that process, everything in the universe tries to take away his freedom to live by any means possible. It will take sometime for men to get society to comply and accept that rape of freedom exists. We already know what divorce rape is, but that's one variation of what is fundamentally an assault on your power and freedom.

Wait, you say I'm telling you to grow enough balls to consider making your own kingdom? Isn't that a little too much? That's what emperors used to do.... -- Well, at this rate, one day it won't be an option. You will never have your full power in someone else's place, playing by someone else's rules, for someone else's imperatives. At least start with your life and freedom that you've got.

I theorize that this conservative-liberal, right-left, masculine-feminine pendulum is a natural element of social evolution and it keeps swinging. Societies will be forced to swing back to conservative down the road if they are serious about survival. When liberalism goes too far, trust goes for a complete breakdown, and conservatism suddenly seems like a necessity to rein in the madness. This has happened before - every time a civilization came to a big fall. Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it.

We've come to a point where survival compulsions are optional - the same stuff that set women free also set men free as well. So the big question now is - Can you sensibly handle and safeguard your freedom? In the absence of external pressure, most people just crumble because it is really harder to generate your own energy and drive consciously -- most men only wake up to that lesson after life kicks them in the balls and reminds them they need to evolve. But it's now time to recognize the value of freedom and treat it with care. Freedom is far more valuable than sex - if someone fucks with your freedom, your life could get fucked up in ways you can't imagine.

I'm saying this after a high level executive in Asia killed himself over a sexual harassment allegation - feeling that he could never erase the stain of it. Sufficient to say that he was suspended from duty right away, before any investigation. It's spreading all over the world.

In today's world, sex can trap you, while freedom can liberate you. The path of the moon and the path of the sun - a moon that's unlit is a dark place. The price of being enslaved to sex (or the hope of it) is to trade something far more valuable in the long run - your commitment, power and freedom. Yeah, we can say "It's just following their biological nature". Well, biology is inherently needy. And there's a limit to how much neediness you can let it get away with. Even food will destroy you in unhealthy quantities. If that's so for food, why does that not apply to everything else as well? Too much neediness is a disease. And it's only solution is freedom in abundance and balance.

Look fellow man, I'm not debating the strength of your sex drive that makes it such a huge need and the fact that being male, the attraction to the feminine will exist till the day you give up the ghost, but in today's times, you really need to be asking yourself two questions - "What's the price I'm paying for it?" and "Is said price really worth paying?" I theorize that one of the reasons is so strong is not just the urge to spread your seed, but also because your need for freedom is also that strong that it needs to be buried under a huge urge for sex to get you to commit for the survival of your species, and civilization.

To tell you the truth, today's feminist women don't really have much to offer to a man anyway, because well "..no one owes men sex or anything", so the whole thought of offering anything is sacrilegious to them -- that's a tragedy. For feminism and gender politics made them merely independent, but in reality it destroyed their abundance. What we have now are females that don't know any abundance or duty, they don't have anything in abundance to offer and feel it's blasphemy, but they do make sure they're owed everything, so they just take and take and suck the juice out of you, then move on to the next relationship. Unfortunately this is an extremely needy way to live, and it's turned them into living black holes that what to consume at any cost. Most of them are living walking bodies of pain and neediness underneath it all.

The needy ego is a black hole. Unfortunately the bigger the ego grows, the more needy it becomes, the more it seeks, the less it finds, the less it gives, the more insecure it becomes, the more pain it creates, and it forever locks itself up into taking and taking, but not finding what it needs, and then looking elsewhere. For a while it finds someone whom it thinks can complete it, but soon the feeling fades, and then it starts seeking again. What that ego really needs however is abundance. The bigger the ego, the less the abundance, the more the desperation and insecurity. Wherever the ego becomes too big, you will find more and more crazy and mentally ill behaviour - these two are brothers in arms.

What feminism failed to realize is that it killed abundance in women, and while it might benefit their individual needs, it made them extremely needy as a default way of being and boosted their egos to unhealthy levels. Ultimately, it turned them into a corporate resource that has very little to offer on the personal front, and is now a huge risk and liability for men - the biggest personal risk of them all. Feminism can boast of independence, but I have yet to see one bold and independent woman claim abundance. They certainly don't show the slightest sign of it when it's time to take everything from you in the court. That's what neediness does when it becomes a way of being. It turns you into a withdrawing presence that sucks it all, and gives nothing back. Your energies become toxic. When that neediness crosses the lines of sanity, one doesn't mind raping to get what one needs.

Fortunately, the reverse is also true, you don't owe your freedom or the right to live life on high value terms to anyone either - your freedom does not deserve to be invested in toxic relationships. Remember, what you offer to a relationship is your freedom, your freedom to create your life, and if you can truly handle your freedom well, you will see that your freedom is a man's most valuable asset.

When you lack abundance and are too needy, whether it is hormones at work or BP believes, when you are incapable of managing your freedom at the level of a true master, you will surrender your freedom too cheaply. And live to regret it. Your commitment and freedom and your life's labour are indeed far more valuable than sex.

Abundance brings you to freedom, because the more you can generate your own life energy, the less needy and dependent you become. You have more to offer to others. At the same time, you are less bound by others, you become more courageous, and the easier it is for you for enter and walk out. The path of the sun will give you abundance, others will benefit out of it as well, but that abundance will also give you courage, and courage in turn keeps you free within. Abundance teaches you the true worth of your freedom.

The path to freedom is still embedded as it is in a man's mind despite social changes, so there's hope. The problem is most men suck at efficiently managing their freedom and responsibility towards themselves in any high value manner. But the solution exists. All it needs is sufficient awareness of reality and maybe a hard knock in the balls from life - then your hormones can no longer keep fooling you into dependency.

EDIT : Having said this, I really need to tip my glass to the guys at married red pill who've realized that they could use their families as an opportunity to evolve themselves and own their shit, regardless of whether that outcome leads to their relationship improving or going to a long overdue grave - that takes courage, because there's no guarantee that a relationship will last when it faces the mirror of authenticity - mine didn't. These guys are in the deep end of the pool, but are working towards abundance. The reward for their commitment is their own evolution first and the other improvements that happen as a result in their lives and relationships. But for that you'd have to recognize how to use your relationships to enhance your growth.

A man would find freedom if he can keep evolving himself consciously, even without the compulsions and needs of family and society to keep him motivated.

Believe me, after I got out of my hell of a marriage, that's when I truly understood the value of my freedom, freedom that I'd given up too tamely because I was needy, and what I lost along with it. I did not have the abundance needed to value my freedom then, but I get it now. I can't ever forget the kind of kick to my balls that life threw at me, and I'm very grateful for it now because it woke me up.