So at my old work, there's this old dude who flirts with all the young girls and they all love him, talks to everyone, and everyone thinks he's the man.

​

I was talking to him about women and relationships, more or less seeking some guidance in terms of spinning plates and having relationships and what not. The main point of the convo was geared towards LTR's and my persistent foolish craving of them.

​

He advocated an idea that seems to be lost in a lot of the new recruits joining in on the manosphere, and that idea is to not jump on the LTR bandwagon that all your friends are a fan of.

He said, " People should be getting into relationships when they hit like 40-50, and even me (he's 46) I got a whole list of girls that are in and out of my circle. Think of like a baby getting $3000 yeezys, that shits retarded and he's gonna grow out of it in like 3 months, now you got some size 2, pieces of Chinese garbage, that could've been the baby's first car."

​

Crack open any women's phone over the age of 16, you'll find HUNDREDS of messages from many, many, horny betas, and alphas alike, all trying to slide into her sausage wallet.

​

​

Why. Are. You. Trying. To. Be. Exclusive. With. These. Women.

​

​

Why the fuck would you get an expensive, tailored, bomb ass suit when you're only 12? Why would you wipe your ass before you take a shit? There are answers to these questions. What if you were taught from birth by your mommy to wipe before you poop, or your daddy who bought you that suit from his corporate slave job.

​

Allow yourself to grow. It's not fair to you, or these women, to be put under the pressure of a long term relationship with someone. Unless you're getting into a relationship to learn how to please a woman and fuck up a lot, don't do it. EVEN THEN, you'd be better off learning how to please any women, not just that one HB6 that you LTR'd for like 6 months.

​

It only ends in heartbreak, divorce, or someone you got sick of that's still around.

​

Just keep spinning and getting rich, eventually, you'll travel the world and find an ACTUAL woman who wants to settle down.