TRP.RED: Home | Blogs - Forums.RED: ALL | TheRedPill | RedPillWomen | AskTRP | thankTRP | OffTopic
Hot New Old TopControversial
Login or Register
- Hide Preview | 33 Comments | submitted 3 weeks ago by WarriorMonkMode [Post Locked]

When I first came across this sub, I had parroted the teachings until they became second nature.

I lifted, ate right, gamed multiple women, reinvented myself and became self employed.

Then, the siren's call of MGTOW called out to me: I had grown bored. Gaming women had become a chore. What was the point? Why work out? Why continue reading? I was perfectly happy being on my own.

That's when it happened: I had become comfortable in my own mediocrity.

Gained 50 lbs. I haven't seen my resting six pack in 4 months, always promising myself that I'd get my shit together tomorrow.

That cute new girl? Eh, I'll get her number tomorrow.

Read a new book? I'll just do it tomorrow.

Post quality content? Tomorrow.

Always tomorrow.

Then tomorrow would come, and the cycle would repeat: tomorrow was, conveniently, always a day away.

Excuses would come: "but I'm Redpilled, so I know what the fuck is going on and it's my choice to be a lazy fuck. Don't I deserve a break!?"

My point being is that no matter how far we've come along on the Redpill, we're walking a fine line. The only difference is that the stakes are raised the further we come along, as well as the risk of falling off the wagon.

The assaults on our psyche never end. The propaganda is unrelenting. The fact of the matter is that a Redpilled individual is a hostile entity inside the blue pilled matrix. We must always be vigilant. We're not welcome within this system. Like the human body, white blood cells are produced when a foreign entity is detected in an attempt to eliminate the threat. The matrix is always adapting, both passively and actively looking for ways to get you back into the fold.

It doesn't matter if you're ultimately beneficial to the host. The fact of the matter is you're different and that's the only justification the body needs in order to eliminate you without remorse.

I was talking to a friend of mine who had bought "the Manipulated Man" and proudly posted it up on his Instagram. "Fuck the haters #theRedPill" he wrote underneath. When he shared the picture with me I immediately called him up and said "take that shit down, you dumb fuck!"

Too late. Within minutes, the post-wall single mother of two beautiful mixed race boys with two different fathers from his gym unleashed verbal diarrhea upon his wall telling him that he was walking a dark path, he was reading toxic material, how the book was the work of a self hating misogynist, how she had concerns about his mental health. And on and on and on.

The next day at the gym, gym mates pepper him with concern. The women looked at him like a pariah and his coach took him aside to "set him straight" about his relationship troubles with his ex, who has been in contact with the gym. I shit you not, one of the purple belts sat down with him and said that "men are the source of all evil in the world, and you must fight that!"

He sat down with me later that day, embarrassed. I laughed at his misfortune: "I'm positive that I told you not to say shit about TheRedPill to anyone, this is why." Needless to say this guy feels like he's walking on eggshells the last several weeks at his gym and has to look for a new gym.

We're never more than one step away from surrending our sobriety and indulging in our bad habits of the past. For me, it is food. For him, it is validation. TheRedPill is a double edged sword: you can accomplish great things with it if handled competently, and it can end your life if you wield it recklessly in an attempt to seek validation.

If you want to share knowledge, don't expose yourself carelessly: disguise your message under the the guise of simple self improvement. It is your responsibility, for your own safety, to always be finding a way to communicate your thoughts efficiently whilst also refining the message you're trying to convey.

You can lie to the world, but always be honest with yourself. Once you start lying to yourself, you'll lose your grip on reality, just like inception, and you'll get lost before you even know it.

In the same vein, you owe no one an explanation.

Nobody needs to know outside of this forum why you choose to think the way you do. All they need to know is where you stand and to stay out of the way.

Anyway, just remember that you have no friends out there. Only competition and enemies. You're a foreign entity in a hostile host. If you draw attention to yourself, the host will send the betas out to repurpose you and get you back in line, or eliminate you. Don't try and flaunt your knowledge when you don't have anyone backing you up, the opposition is already looking for witches.

Each individual ant in a colony acts as a "cell" as if it were a part of large organism. The colonies can connect with other colonies and form what we call "super colonies." Essentially super organisms.

We're but cells in the super organism of the matrix. A living, breathing super colony that spans continents. Until the "virus" that is the Redpill infects more cells and repurposes them, you as an individual need to stay under the radar. The tallest nail gets the hammer after all.

[-] -Fidelio- 1 Point 3 weeks ago

That's what MGTOW is designed to do. Convince men to check out of trying to achieve. It doesn't like that; it sounds like a manly independant way of approaching life. Just like "feminism" sounds like a feminine way of approaching life. But they both are the opposite of this. I haven't seen a single MGTOW place that isn't full of whiners and feminists do everything in their power not to be feminine.

They're exact inversions of what they purport to be.

[-] syn1us 1 Point 3 weeks ago

A very redpilled friend of mine dropped all his redpill beliefs and became a little beta bitch for a 5/10 girl who lives in another country, and now they are in the most pathetic LDR I have ever seen. The guy is tall and jacked and could have much more attractive girls, yet an ugly trailhog turned him into a pussy.

I, as a friend, politely shared my opinion to let him know that LDRs don't tend to work out very well. He blocked me on all social media and hasn't talked to me in a month.

Good riddance though, only high value males are allowed into my circle of friends.

[-] Dontneedflashbro 1 Point 3 weeks ago

First off mgtow isn't about becoming a fat ass and giving up on life. I don't know where you picked that up at but get that foolishness out of your head. Mgtow is about Living Your Best Life! Which includes being in shape, constantly learning, good grooming habits, making money, and assembling life how you want it. Be honest with yourself, you just wanted to be lazy and shift the blame to something else.

​

You're friend should stay at his current gym. No reason for him to move out over such an insignificant event. How these people acted about red pill views shouldn't be a surprise. He has to remember a large majority of men are blue pilled.

[-] Im_Not_Kevin 1 Point 3 weeks ago

Thanks for this. I'm just coming back to lifting after fucking up and fucking around for far too long.

Thank you and best of luck.

[-] [deleted] 3 weeks ago
[-] Govedo13 1 Point 3 weeks ago

Great and deep post. Especially the second part of it. Thank you

[-] Kpwn88 1 Point 3 weeks ago

No matter how RedPill you I think you are I am, you're I'm only one false step away from falling back into the beta trap.

FIFY

Speak for yourself, bucko! Some of us take this shit a little more seriously and can't afford to get complacent.

[-] Warrior_King02 3 Points 3 weeks ago

That title was me today. I was just wasting my time on social media and although I got work done today, I wasn't as satisfied as I was when I am fully focused. Thanks for remaining someone that it's easy to fall back into bad habits.

[-] Yakatonker 4 Points 3 weeks ago

A kind reminder, cell phone, an extension of the machina of plutocratic technocracy does more to program people then an educated opinion. It is an absolute exercise in futility to "enlighten the masses". You cannot nor will you ever motion large swaths of people.

The only people who can sway large population groups are power people, celebrities, presidents, governors, etc. The single man in the almost invisible spectrum of the social microcosm cannot influence social opinion.

Do not blow up your social capital with an outburst by being completely ignorant of the prevailing social order. Especially when the current social order is Matriarchal.

[-] RPSilverfox 6 Points 3 weeks ago

I went out with a buddy on Sat night who ended a 5 year LTR last year. He’s using dating apps and doing okay but he realizes he needs an edge with women and actually said he was reading online material on how to do better with women. Even in this situation I kept quiet about this sub. Sending someone the link, even if they need it, could cause problems. This guy has access to my LTR and even my son through social media so it’s simply not worth it.

[-] Kpwn88 8 Points 3 weeks ago

If you're worried about this guy talking to your LTR about your conversations, you need better friends.

[-] EM-50 3 Points 3 weeks ago

OP, it's an interesting post. Responding to the title and your warning, perhaps age and experience factor into it as well. I was brought to MGTOW-slash-TRP after a particularly bitter divorce. Believe me, once you've been badly burned by a very hot stove, you will remember, and you will avoid it in the future.

You know, I write it. And, for me, I know in my heart it's true. But you're right, OP. I've seen other men go through bitter fights in Family Court, only to get re-married a few months later. Boggles my brain. I can't imagine getting re-married, ever again, no matter how NAWALT she is.

[-] OldPeopleLeather 8 Points 3 weeks ago

I was in a similar spot to what you described, heavier, thinking I was "choosing" to be mediocre. I recommend David Goggins' book Can't Hurt Me. Helps you see how life really should suck for it to be great. The trick is when you're tired or freezing or exhausted, have an answer ready for when you ask yourself "why am I doing this?.

[-] _do_not_read_this_ 6 Points 3 weeks ago

when you're [] freezing have an answer ready for when you ask yourself "why am I doing this?

Literally how I quit smoking. It was about 6 degrees and I was freezing in my back yard sneaking a smoke while the ex-wife was sleeping so she wouldn't find out and I asked myself, "why the fuck am I doing this?" and I had no answer.

Haven't had a smoke since.

[-] ghost_atlas 5 Points 3 weeks ago

What is your answer to that question? This is usually the last thing before I revert to old patterns.

[-] Lordadidas 3 Points 3 weeks ago

My answer to this question is pretty simple. When the question of “why” arises in my head I simply think “why not?” there is honestly nothing better you have to do with your time than to craft yourself into a better man. At least I have nothing better to do than to grind it out for the promise of a better tomorrow. So whenever the question of why arises in your head just retort with “why the fuck shouldn’t I?” and that little bitch of a voice in your head will most likely not come up with any valid reasons, just weak excuses.

[-] ghost_atlas 1 Point 3 weeks ago

The question is more of "why bother", and in that line of thinking "you will always be this way". I know it's catastrophizing, and it's not a solution just running from the problem.

[-] GlobalAsshat 8 Points 3 weeks ago

A true red pilled man doesn't need to look for a new gym over this. Why care so much about what all these people think anyways? Do what you know will get results. All their "verbal diarrhea" is meaningless. People say lots of shit but then you go and look at their actions.... the feminist who is riding Chad after her protest rally.. most of this "verbal diarrhea" is just shit tests for regular people to swallow, not people versed in red pill philosophy and evolutionary psychology.

I would agree that there's no need to discuss the red pill with anyone... it's not a religion that you push onto people like a jehovah's witness goes and knocks on doors... but you let it slip out.. not a big deal. People will get over it.

[-] JohnnySixguns 1 Point 3 weeks ago

I see your point, but it's irrelevant because a true red pilled man doesn't need validation in the first place. Thus, a true-red pilled man has not "outed" himself to the system. "Outing" is a verbal manifestation of TRP principles, vs. "living them." There is a substantial difference. Actions speak louder than words. Talk is cheap. And dangerous.

Your premise presents a false dichotomy: a supposed red-pilled man who "doesn't care" about outing himself / boasting as a follower of TRP. It's not realistic and therefore doesn't compute.

[-] GlobalAsshat 1 Point 3 weeks ago

For me I post this shit as much to remind myself of the principles as I do to help any of you.. I edit my posts and go over it in my head, distilling down what I've learned thus far, and whatever help you guys get out of it, well that's just a bonus. :) I realize this is a MGTOW subreddit and discussion of getting into any encounter with females is disliked amongst a percentage of the members. However, I don't believe a MGTOW has to go monk mode.. MGTOW is a state of mind... it's a realization that one was a beta simp, or an incel as I used to be, or perhaps the realization of just how much work maintaining a relationship is and just how batshit crazy women can be, and it's doing something about it... for me it's about achieving the peace of mind that is gradually building within me... whether I pursue females or not I'm enjoying my life.... I believe people in the red pill call this "abundance mentality"

[-] vandaalen 15 Points 3 weeks ago

Dude. So much bullshit just to justify yourself lacking of discipline.

Also MGTOW does not equal becoming a lazy landwhale: http://archive.is/yxzC1

[-] WarriorMonkMode -1 Point 3 weeks ago

Yeah, mgtow in the incel sense. Not the correct sense.

Having a structured job really kept things together for me. Leaving that job and becoming self employed messed me up: have to setup my own structure rather than the structure of a job. Discipline slipped when I changed everything.

[-] GlobalAsshat 4 Points 3 weeks ago

You bring up a good point. Establishing routines when it comes to self discipline is so important, because the limbic brain is just going to want to do what gives it short term gratification, and will fall back on that any chance it gets when it sees you aren't vigilant.

There's a reason children learn and grow when someone is controlling their behavior but people stop growing when they get out on their own. You need to be your own best parent as you go through life, parenting your limbic brain which is going to want to be lazy, whine, and complain when it doesn't get it's way... each of us has an an inner child that we can learn to tame, and there's no better place to do that than right here, with that sidebar over there.

[-] KeffirLime 31 Points 3 weeks ago

It's important to to understand that the system is against you, you have a few options.

You can oppose the system until it gathers enough support to become the system, if ever, or you can game the system.

Your friend posting the manipulated man was an attempt to fight the system and the system fought back and put him back inline. Had he just gamed the system, fucked chicks, got a better job, put on more muscle he would have gone about his business without too much trouble.

This is because the system works for a man of value, the system works for a Red Pill man. Even though it's built on principles the system rejects it does not reject the actual embodiment of those principles, it rewards it, this is how the Red Pill hacks it.

The Red Pill embodiment can only flourish because of the system. If the Red Pill spreads and ultimately becomes the system I personally think it will lead to a set of events that would require an essay, but in short I don't think it will be riches and prosperity for the average man, it would still only favor the top 20%, the rest would have to fall in line.

So better to ascend to the top 20% now, within the system, while it's much, much easier.

[-] GLADmyNAMEaintDICK 1 Point 3 weeks ago

fall in line

What do you mean by that? Yeah the competition would be higher, but really if the average is as high as you say it would be, I doubt your scarcity mindset would bleed through to 80% of men. Power simply wouldn't be played with the same way in an educated masculine society.

[-] vfb14 13 Points 3 weeks ago

The 80/20 principle will always stay as the rule. If the Redpill became mainstream, 80 percent of the population of this subreddit would come to face the reality of their own true standing in the principle.

[-] WarriorMonkMode 7 Points 3 weeks ago

That's a good point. This is the time to use our brains and get into a good position, because it will only get harder once the cat is out of the bag.

[-] BobbyPeru 70 Points 3 weeks ago

The first rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club

[-] JohnnySixguns 1 Point 3 weeks ago

Came here to say this, and I should just repeat it, since it cannot be said enough.

Never, ever mention TRP to anyone except another male in need of TRP, and even then, be careful because that male, initially, will think you're into some misogynist BS and will be dismissive. If you can't trust him to protect your secrets, don't share TRP because he will burn you so he can white knight for the benefit of some percieved damsel in distress.

[-] MobleUserNameMu 31 Points 3 weeks ago

Don't believe them, don't fear them, don't ask anything of them.

​

[-] AutoModerator 2 Points 3 weeks ago

Just a friendly reminder that as TRP has been quarantined, we have developed backup sites: https://www.trp.red and our full post archive (and future forums) https://www.forums.red/i/TheRedPill. Don't forget to register on TRP.RED and reserve your reddit name today. Forums.Red is currently locked but will be opened soon.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.