I just wanted to share with you guys something I experienced while gaming and being social on and off. This is not a post about pulling women.

Recently I was at the Miami Art Basel for work. I was working long days like 15 hours a day. My mind was just stuck in logic and I was exhausted. I had a few days afterwards to enjoy my self towards the tail end of the Basel. I haven't really gamed anyone in the last year. I been in a LTR for the last almost 3 years and been working a lot the last year. My game was off and rusty. I did want to see if I can pull a girl while I was there. Spoiler alert I didn’t. I came close a few times. A few Kiss closes. A lot of number closes. There was one thing I really took away from this though.

Being Social Promotes Happiness for Yourself and the People Around You

To game you have to be social. I went to a pool party during the Basel and went back to basics. It was time to talk to everyone. I got there slightly early. Music wasn’t crazy yet. I started talking to guys and girls. Small chit chat. What's your name? Where you from? A slight tease here and there. By the time the main DJ came on I was familiar with just about everyone on the dance floor. People would walk by me high five me. Dance with me. Talk a bit. I got real cool with a guy there. We were into the same music and he became my wing for the night and the rest of the time in Miami. We met some Brazilian chicks that night and both wound up in make out sessions with both. We had fun.

The guy I met kept saying how he had the best time out in a while. He thanked me for helping him have a good time.

I exchanged texts with the Brazilian girl the next day and she kept saying how she had a great time with me that night.

Since I was socially lubed up I started approaching everyone. At the beach of the hotel. At bars. I met a lot of people in a few days and connected with most of them. Some are now friends. Some are just memories in Miami.

The point being is that I came away feeling really happy. The people around me had a great time because of my actions. Everything felt more positive. I been so stuck in my head the last few months this is exactly what I was looking for.

This isn't the first time I have experienced this high. I have struggled with being "introverted" all my life. Every time I made an effort to get out of my shell I felt really happy inside. Being able to talk to anyone and connect with people is something worth doing for yourself. Its also something you can utilize as a tool at work to make connections and move up the ladder or making more business contacts.

This helped me become known in my current job. I have worked many jobs and couldn’t fit in because I wasn’t being social enough. I would fail group shit tests and become the butt of the jokes in some places. In my current job everyone knows me as the loud outlandish fun guy. It’s a big company and people know me globally just because my personality has made me more visible and I genuinely connect with people. Not the fake kiss ass shit a lot of people do in organizations. I can easily spot my older self in other people now. Im glad to not be that person anymore. I still struggle sometimes with being anti-social and being introverted when I get to caught up studying and with heavy work loads. The difference now is I know how to slip out of it.

A lot of people on this sub talk shit about learning game. Learn the basics. You need it. Your external game should be just as on point as your internal game. For me it really did help me become more of social person. Just like anything else the more you do it the better you get at it and the more it becomes apart of who you are.

Here are a few things that helped me on this trip.

Amused Mastery

Being able to walk in any environment and being in the frame of mind im here for my own amusement and entertainment really changes the perspective.

Taking Massive Action

Start approaching. Start talking to people. Stop being a bitch. Turn your brain off and just do it. It’s the only thing that will get you out of your own god damn head. TAKE ACTION NOW!

Being able to pass shit tests from men and women.

Doesn't really need an explanation. Enough article's on how to do this. https://illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

Don’t be afraid to joke/tease people

I love challenging people. Its fun and gets you to gauge the other person. If they get butt hurt oh well fuck them. Not worth your time anyway. Do this with a playful tone always don’t be a dick.