Fucking a Tinder HB5 slut on the first date is nothing remarkable, but I learned a few lessons anyway. So I decided to share.

She had "I like to travel and keep fit" in her bio. Opened with "tell me about your weirdest travel experience", she replied with some BS and asked me for the same. I told her "I'll tell you a few over a drink - what's your number?". She gave it to me, I texted her 2 days after for logistics.

I arrived 5 minutes late. She looked like HB7 on Tinder, but she was definitely not keeping herself fit (quite fat) but still had a cute face. I was disappointed but as I only have one FWB at the moment I want to build abundance.

She was probably 10cm taller than me and wasn't wearing heels. I was initially intimidated by that, and she looked really uninterested at the beginning (avoiding eye contact, replying briefly). I thought shit like: "she expected me to be taller and probably regrets coming here". This is an example of how someone insecure's brain works.

I decided to ignore my brain and keep it completely cool. Nothing about height was ever mentioned on the date. Even though her body language was uninterested, we had small conversation and every time I had a chance to tease her/touch her I did.

E.g. I asked about her occupation, she answered and asked about mine. I replied "take a guess". She said something wrong and I laughed at her and said "-1 point for lack of people-reading abilities". I kept playing this game about her losing points with me throughout the date and she loved it.

Went for a chill venue. Cute waitress recognized me and said "welcome back" (as I always bring first dates there). My date liked that. While drinking I mostly discussed FORD teasing and kino-ing. During a moment of silence we locked eyes, I pulled her towards me and we kissed. 0 resistence, she went straight for the tongue.

20 more minutes in the venue, then we split the bill and I told her to walk with me. We walked in a place with a cool view, made out once more (I teased her moving my face away before kissing, touched her breasts after a bit of resistance).

I then told her I was going to make tea at my place and that she should join. She came without resistance, I brewed tea, escalated, and then we fucked.

I didn't find her hot so I took about 1.5hr to cum. She literally sucked my dick non-stop for 50min, worshipping me. I'm not bragging as she was just an HB5 but I realized that a few points of SMV discrepancy in my favour can make girls work for hours just to get my semen on their faces. This is what every Chad must experience with HB8+.

After sex I wanted her to leave but kicking her out would have made her feel like shit, which I didn't want. We had more tea and small conversation, then I told her I needed to sleep and asked if she knew how to get back home (implying I wanted her to leave without being a dick). She got the hint and left, I kissed her goodbye.

She'll probably text me but I will not schedule another date.

Lessons learned:

• The most important thing was my DGAF attitude. I was chill, kept teasing/touching/leading her. How did it come so natural? Because I knew she was just an HB5. I probably would have not felt the same level of confidence with a HB7-8. I want to be able to act this way with girls I find extremely attractive as well - guess that will take practice.

• If she feels like you're much higher value she will literally suck your cock non-stop for 1hr. This is what the HB8 you're obsessing about is probably doing to her Chad plate right now.

• I managed to shut down my insecurities about height and be nonchalant about her initial disinterest. I think that was very important. If I had said something like "you seem distant" or "why are you so quiet?" then it would have probably shown that I cared and she would have been even more turned off.