Relax ladies- you don’t necessarily have to be a virgin. But it helps...

EDIT: Motivation and background for writing since my credentials are in question (understandable given the gravity of my claim): studied the life sciences in my undergrad (physics chemistry biology kinesiology evolution social science). In upper years i focused on neuroscience, neuroanatomy and endocrinology. My research focused on multi sensory integration. As i was studying these topics, my understanding of reality was rapidly diverging from the narrative feminism was telling in society regarding promiscuity and many other topics. I began to look into feminism. I also intuitively felt that the life i was living, of partying and hooking up with strangers was not the most ideal way to live, but i was a teenager and impressing my friends with sexual conquests was important to me. I started to look into morality and discuss heavily with my religious friends and the ones studying religious courses. I also wanted to understand why I cared so much when my first love (who i dumped) fucked someone else. I rapidly started reading everything I could get my hands on regarding the relationship between the sexes, ranging from the optimisic philosophers like Osho, to the crude, blunt writings of modern red pillers. Below is a synthesis, presented in metaphorical form, of my abstracted wisdom. Although it may seem prescriptive (tells us how to live), I would never assume to know everything, and my learning is far from over.

A woman’s fertile body is literally the most valuable “material” on Earth. It provides the garden into which a man can plant his seed and literally carry on his lineage, which we all know is THE driving force behind evolution- gene propagation. Thus sex is the most chemically rewarding experience a man can undertake. A man‘s instinct while young is to plant his seed into as many fertile “gardens “as possible. Sex is hypothalamic and thus a primitive and ancient instinct. As he ages and his brain matures, as he develops higher level abstraction and reasoning abilities, his instincts shift more to the maintenance of one particular garden and to provide and protect the fruits of that garden. In colloquial terms, “he no longer thinks with his dick”. He now seeks to love a woman more holistically and not just for her body. This is why an older man can get satisfaction in raising a kid that isn’t his, he is at least satisfying that inclination. Some men of lower IQ or of poorer environmental guidance never stop “thinking with their dick”.

Now let’s shift to women. There’s three things men provide women- protection, provision and penis. When a woman is young, she just wants the best penis (aka best physical specimen) because this seed will produce the most beautiful fruits for her garden. Her fruits (children) will be attractive and thus invited to drop their seed into other gardens. If it’s a daughter she has, this is another beautiful garden capable of captivating men. She doesn’t know this consciously of course other than that she is attracted to “alphas”- physically superior men. This sexual strategy of reproducing based on physical superiority is primitive and not synchronistic with a modern, intellectual, civilized society. As a woman ages, her biology shifts from seeking the seed of an impressive physical specimen, towards the seed of someone who will provide and protect her garden, evidenced by the fact that the top of the hypergamy ladder is now rich men. When she’s matured and wizened, she’s better able to judge a high quality life partner and seed planter, which includes physical superiority as only a part of the package,superseded by ability to support and protect. As I will explain later though, if she spent her youth sleeping with impressive physical specimens, she will be chemically addicted to the validation/sex of those types of men, unable to holistically love the well rounded man she now knows is better for her. If she is 30 and hasn’t gotten a seed yet, she will do whatever it takes to get one because she knows instinctually her time for that is nearing it’s end. The problem is that even though she now knows in her mature wisdom what a better life long partner looks like, she wants the seed of those primitively superior men. However any man who is both primitively superior (physically) and modernly superior (intellectually) would never go for a promiscuous woman. So she is stuck seeking a “beta” for provision and an “alpha” for sex. Thus, if she spent her youth banging “high end” seed planters, then shell never be able to find a whole lover as she ages- someones who can satisfy all 3 needs to the best shes ever had in each domain. This will make her resent her protector and provider because he has control over the garden , he tends to it and yet she doesn’t even think he is worthy to plant his seed there. This is what she means by where are all the good men?- she means why cant i find a man whos the best provider/protector i ever had and who is the best lover I ever had-aka the best physical specimen.

When a woman saves her virginity for her provider, she has also allowed him to be her seed planter. That means he is the best provider she can get, and importantly, the best lover she ever had. By picking the best provider she can, she’ll never feel like she can do better provision wise, and she won’t have flashbacks to how much she missed chad because she never had him. Sex, especially orgasmic sex, releases estrogen and oxytocin synergistically in a woman, making her chemically addicted to lovers. Saving virginity keeps these chemical bonding systems intact and ensures that her current lover is her favourite lover and thus favourite source of that sexual high. Studies show that the more promiscuous she is, the more she craves alphas while ovulating and providers while not. If the provider is her best lover, she is happy with him all the time, not just while not ovulating. This allows her to be satisfied with him in all 3 capacities and thus see him as a steward worth having dominion over her garden.

Let’s talk about what male attention and sex means to a woman and how her fathers love impacts what she seeks from men. This will clear up why he must be the best in all 3 domains for her to be happy and why some virgins cheat while some non virgins don’t. It’s important for a father to let her explore her craving for male validation, but protect her from it’s negative forms. She has a beautiful gift to show the world and it would be a shame to deny her that. If he doesn’t let her associate with men at all when shes young, or show off her beauty at all, then she will learn to get it by deceiving daddy. She will see the provider types as controlling and abusive, like her father, so rebels by fucking the primitively superior types. They are the only ones providing that positive male attention she wants. She learned early on that she can’t be honest with daddy because he’s too punitive, so she must sneak in what she wants behind his back. These are the virgins who “shockingly” end up cheating. They learned that instead of telling their boyfriend or husband what they want, which is more positive attention, they need to get it behind his back. They also tend to pick men who are excessively controlling like their fathers, and all controlling men know they ultimately are betrayed by these girls they seek to control. This is why many muslims report that girls in Niqab their whole life end up cheating on their husband. These are the “good girls gone wild”- they just can’t help but fuck around behind daddy’s back. These are the girls who seek daddy figures in their romantic life. Guys who have dealt with these girls know they are the biggest cheaters and are cool with it because they think father figures are oppressive anyways.

Now the opposite dysfunction- If the father was weak/absent and shes free to explore and seek validation at her own leisure, she will find she gains it by being slutty. But primitively superior men do not commit, so she learns and believes that male validation is fleeting and temporary- all men will leave her eventually, just like dad (who also was likely one of these fuck and chuck men). Her mom will thus corroborate her claim that men are trash, having lived through it. These are the girls who let their boyfriends treat them like garbage and don’t leave because they are scared of being abandoned. As soon as one relationship ends, they need to jump onto another dick or they feel incomplete. These are the instagram validation whores. Male attention is literally a drug for girls, with sex being the strongest dose because its the ultimate validation- its saying hey im willing to give up my seed, aka my life force to you. Women are programmed to value themselves based on how they are viewed by the masculine, and it’s up to daddy to show her what this should look like. Look at the satisfaction on a girl’s face when she makes you cum. They love that- it validates that yes their beauty can make the world turn. This is why they pair bond so strongly to men, especially their first “dealer”. They are hooked on his “love”. But girls without fathers to show them proper treatment don’t know what healthy attention looks like. As she sleeps with more and more, she becomes addicted to getting validation from more and more, constantly seeking out the love of degenerate but physically gifted men. So if she marries a provider who yes, rationally is a great choice, but can’t do for her what chad did, she really doesn’t give a shit about his validation and shell never respect him as her true leader and source of confidence. He would some how have to be an amazing provider and also an amazing physical specimen better than chad to have a chance at keeping her happy. But the problem is she’s addicted to validation and inherently insecure, so she would cheat even on this 10 as soon as he’s gone for too long. She would demand his attention far too much, and shit test far too often that any man of value would never put up with this- leaving her stuck with a doormat provider whom she cheats on. She expects good men to leave, so she over shit tests and creates a self fulfilling prophecy. These are the types of women who don’t trust men of competence- the real daddies of society. Because they experienced a weak masculine as a child, they are forced to developed their own masculine side meaning they usually end up being feminists, angry for having to be the man in their own life and secretly craving to be put in their place and let out their feminine. They repress this desire of the feminine, and refuse to submit to men.

So what is the healthy way to get validation? Don’t forget that men are the sun and women the moon. Psychology tells us that men get validation internally and women from society. Women only shine when men are looking at them with admiration is the point. The way that men act reflects onto the women. When men make materialism their God- pussy and money- women reflect this by seeking validation through their body. After all, the men are obsessed with it so using her body is her ticket to male approval. But when we worship something greater than ourselves, something perhaps that we could be, she will seek our approval by doing things that support us to that destination. For example, a father who is passionate about the pursuit of knowledge and shows the right balance between love and discipline to his daughter, will inspire her to seek his approval by pursuing knowledge. Remember, if he is oppressive and overly forceful about it, she will rebel and hate what he does and who he is. She will do the opposite. If he is patient and lets her explore, but stops her from exploring too far into dangerous waters, she will feel secure and free at the same time and will stay by his side. She will listen to him with open ears and heart. The boys she wants approval from as she hits adolescence will be like her dad and will treat her fairly. (P.s a father’s presence alone delays puberty in a woman, so he’s already stopping the promiscuity without doing anything). So yes she doesn’t need to be a virgin when you get her, but a proper LTR girl will only have been with max 3 guys before you because for her, the courtship process is long and drawn out. And when she is alone, she is not desperate to jump into bed with whoever gives her positive attention. Don’t forget though, she is still a hypergamous creature. If you want her to be happiest with you and not long for one of her exes, you need to be the best she’s ever had in all 3 domains. This is much much easier when she was not promiscuous.

I would like to add some implications of what I just said:

Men and woman should not have sex until they are settled into their adult lives. I know this sounds like insanity, but really this is just the premise of saving sex till marriage. This is a debatable point but having sex prior to proper brain development is like picking your career when you are 15. A parent needs to let a child explore wacky options (as a father should let her daughter meet those wild boys) but a wise parent won’t let their child throw away their future over a bad choice. A girl who chooses her lover at 15 has just picked who she will pair bond to the strongest, and this is irreversible. Is one partner going to screw up the system? Probably not. But research shows if she has over 3 lovers prior to her LTR then she is much more likely to divorce. Once a person’s brain is fully developed, a man has reached his best ability to produce and provide and a woman has reached an age where she’s mature enough to seek a man of value, and not a degenerate seed spreader. Sex is primitive and limbic- its our animal (infantilized) sides coming out. Thinking with your dick means shutting off your rational centers and letting your animal brain speak. Until our brain is fully developed (between 22-27) we are not able to best know how to manage that animal side.

Men with femdom fetishes grew up in a smothering garden. This tyranny of the garden caused him to not resolve his oedipal affiliation with the garden. Our mother is our first love, she is the garden we first feel at home in. But as a man hits puberty, his instinct tells him to leave the garden and find another. Boys are literally programmed to give attitude to their mom, just like girls are programmed to go seek a different provider and thus rebel against their dad. These femdom seeking boys often had mothers who really either obsessed over them and over nurtured them, or disciplined them too strongly and abused them. If they we’re heavily nurtured, this love does tremendous benefits for a man’s cognitive development as well as his confidence which is why so many men with femdom fetishes become high up in society. However it also results in him not being able to trust himself as the leader of a relationship and to discipline and regulate himself. He constantly seeks mother’s discipline and reassurance for his successes. This makes him more emotional in relationships and craving of worship/servitude towards a woman(typically the feminine imperative). So these guys become successful, but often become simps or cuckolds in relationships, being too emotionally weak and dependent. If he was physically dominated by his mom, his brain assumes the feminine is very aggressive and thus the only way to conquer is to be hyper-masculine. These femdom seeking men tend to be very dominant and controlling in their affairs. These are the 50 shades type guys and they also become successful because of that hypermasculinity. Meanwhile that unresolved oedipal complex is craving mommy’s discipline. -note- there is a dichotomy between submissive men who like to worship and submissive men who are masochists. The more on the cruel, punitive side mothers love was, the more of a masochist he will be. If she was very loving and nurturing, he will seek more of the worshipping, serving type of femdom.

The girls with absent fathers feel unworthy of love and have a genuine fear of offering themselves to loving men. These are the types to hurt a good man because they don’t believe in good men. They have problems offering themselves fully to one man .

A girl with a daddy domme fetish is the girl who experienced an overly strong masculine presence while developing. These are the types to lie about being a virgin because early on they learned that that telling the truth just further angers the masculine.

All of these oedipal issues must be overcome in order to have loving sex.

A girl with a firm but loving dad (balance between proper discipline and proper allowance for exploration) will trust the masculine and so she will respect daddy figures in society. She will see degenerate men for what they are- degenerate seed planters unfit for her garden because they will plant and go (bust and move, chuck and fuck).

An astute reader may have noticed, that the problems regarding promiscuity start when the intellectuals of society lose direction and vision for their society, when the masculine can no longer be trusted upon to lead, but this is a discussion for another time...