Well, I've been on Tinder for a few months now, I know it's not that long and I still have a lot to learn, but I just want to get this out there and share ideas, and I'm also doing this for myself. I live in Florida, and the tips that you are about to see are the guidelines that I observed are beneficial to getting laid in my area. I've written them down over a period of 5 months, and sometimes I broke some of my rules, only for it to end in certain failure, from which these rules solidified in my routine.

​

Tinder Guide

Saturday-Tuesday, don't swipe, accumulate likes (this is personal because I work a lot during the week)

Wednesday, start swiping and sending first messages

Thursday-Friday, lock down dates

Friday-Sunday, go on dates

​

1. So You Got A Match

-Don't message before 5pm, you are working and don't have time for tinder

\^THIS is by far the most important rule I can think of. Girls I have messaged when I had nothing better to do at work, almost always fade out when I get their number and start texting them. I believe this is due to them Tindering all night and talking to other dudes who aren't necessarily better than you, but they know about this rule so that's why they're fucking.

-Think before you send a message, I believe text game is an insanely underrated weapon. Your words set the tone for the type of man that you are.

-Minimize amount of "lol" and "haha", seem distant and text like a man

​

1. The Opener

-Say literally anything besides "hey"

​

1. The Following Messages

-Not really sure what to say this about this, it kind of just becomes an art form the more you do it. So just do it. Make the conversation lead up to you suggesting going out for drinks. I've done it anywhere from after 2 messages to after 20 messages.

​

1. Get number

-Suggest a time and place, be assertive, don't ask if they're available. Girls will make themselves available for you.

-This is because there are 40 dudes messaging her all at once, so when you suggest a specific date and time, that will occupy that time slot in her schedule. If you say something general, like the weekend, you are wasting time until you get a specific date and time.

-Get her number after this, and send a text in a few minutes telling her your name and that this is your number. Alternatively, you can say something relating to the conversation you just had, and she will know it's you. I honestly don't think it matters.

-Don't say anything about the date, she just agreed to it, let it sink in for a while

-Go back and forth a few messages if you want, and let it die down.

​

1. Phone Texting Next Day

NOTE: Depending if you have the date this day, or if it is 2 days from when you got the number. I usually set a date up 2 days in advance:

-Don't send texts before 5pm, you have important work to do. You are a man and you need to make your money, and you don't have time to fuck around on Tinder.

-Ask a specific question about her later this day, like "So what brings you to (your city)?" Lets her know that you actually want to get to know her and not just her vagina.

-When she messages you back, send counter-messages in this format:

"(Make a comment about what she just said, so it's not just 2 people saying random stuff), (Find a way to relate to what she just said and share something about yourself)."

-Let the conversation die after about 5 messages, this should be enough to establish you as a real person, and therefore having a leg up against the 40 dudes that are currently messaging her.

​

1. Date Day

-Have something you can do, and try to go to more than 1 place. This 100% depends on where you live, so move to the place in your town where all the young people move to, and where all the bars are.

-Be reserved, don't reveal everything about yourself, girls like mystery.

-Avoid talking about religion/politics/feminism

-Don't mention that you smoke weed, let them bring it up first

-Don't send weird snaps/pictures (lol..)

-Don't show gym selfies, I don't know why, oh yeah I do. It's because back before feminism, a man actually had to pay for sex, dating didn't exist. A man either paid a wife, or a prostitute. Now girls don't even let you pay, a man can have sex for free and without strings in our society and it's not looked down upon. Therefore, sex has become insanely in demand, since it's literally almost free. That's why almost any decent looking girl has an army of orbiters and gets 1000's msg/hr (no, but close). So girls can literally be as picky as they want for no reason. I swipe right on tons of girls who take gym selfies, and I don't get why anyone gives a shit? If a girl has a good body, I don't care who takes the fucking picture.

​

1. Second date

-Dinner and a movie (or any other way to get her to your house). Congratulations bud, if you made it this far, you don't need my help anymore.

EDIT: Obviously I did not mean a fancy restaurant and a movie theatre, yes that shit would be awkward and I do not recommend it.

​

Conclusion

It's really all about the pictures.

If you're a good looking guy, expect to get rejected only 80-95% of the time.