Intro

I was going to make an elaborate post, but I'd rather give some examples below. Please take note that if you follow the things on this forum: lifting, reading, meditating, good career/finances, practicing game-you are ahead of 90%+ guys. I am not exaggerating when I say this: ALL it takes is to do those things consistently for 1 year.

Example 1:

There's a guy at work, Mark. Mark is 25, 6'2, in good shape, plays 3-4 sports, has a great job, travels extensively. Sounds pretty cool right? The last thing I heard about his dating life was he went on 4 dinner dates to nice restaurants near where we work (high cost of living city), and he paid, with a 28 year old woman. They did not have sex. They do not speak anymore.

Example 2:

One of the other guys at work, Mike. Mike is mid-late 30s, out of shape. However, he has extremely high status at work, he's the most senior person, and the girls/women are always giving standard IOIs (touching hair, smiling, long eye contact). He easily makes $200k+, is charismatic, has "game" in the sense that he's very charming and is fun to banter with. I've talked to him 1 on 1 and he's very witty. He also acts as a CFO among a company him and his college friends started. When I first met him, I thought this guy was RP. Then, I learned he married a single mom. The final nail in the coffin was when a few of us were out at lunch, the guy from example 1 made a statement, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS:

Mark: "Yeah, my brother's going to get married to his fiance in 2019 and she's already calling all of the shots."

Mike: "Well, that's normal-when a wedding's being planned, usually the girl wants to take care of all the preparation and enjoys it!"

Me: "Calling all of the shots with wedding preparation stuff, or..... just in general."

Mark: "Eh, just in general, bossing him around and stuff."

At this moment I realized how fucked his brother was before they even got married, but it was what I heard next that blew my mind.

Mike: Well, he's already figured out the secret to happiness: HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE

Everyone around the table was in agreement and I thought I was on drugs for a second..... What the fuck is this guy talking about? It was so hard to not say anything at that moment, but I just didn't.

Example 3:

I just got a new housemate. He seemed chill, works in finance, smart, talked about investing and shit I was into, cool. Well, it wasn't until I walked into his world and hung out with him for a night that I realized what he did. He works 10 hours a day, comes home, gets high, scrolls through Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat/Memes, plays Fortnite/watches football, calls it a night, repeat. He showed me his Tinder account and messages with a date he had. He could NOT STOP messaging her BEFORE their date. He would always answer INSTANTLY after she responded, when the little notification went off he was like a rat conditioned to respond (turn your fucking notifications off).

She set up the "dinner date" at 5 PM (pre dinner, before real date with Chad). They went, and he said she seemed bored (no tingles). Check came, she didn't even make a move for her purse (he paid $70). They never spoke again. He showed me another Tinder girl he was talking to, double and triple texting and she gives 4 word responses.

My Experiences

I'm in a great LTR right now. Before this, every first date I had for the last 5-6, I always make the girl buy me a drink. On top of that, I have had make outs, blow jobs, sex, etc. with these little to no investment "dates". Sometimes they ended and we just didn't vibe, oh well, my investment was probably $5-10, and an hour. I truly don't understand why these guys are shelling out serious cash, time, etc. It's like they feel that they need to roll out the red carpet for some mediocre pussy (I've seen pics of the girls in question above, they're HB 5-6 at best).

Suggestions

Lift, have frame and game, abundance, don't put pussy on a pedestal, make yourself the prize, ALWAYS BE OKAY WITH BEING ALONE. Reading RP posts/books will help internalize these principles, and seeing them play out when you take action (yes you have to take fucking action) in person will initially feel surreal. Do it enough times and you'll realize how fucked 90%+ of guys are. Also, if you are not okay being by yourself, no one will want to be with you and get sexually turned on in an animalistic way with you. Neediness is fucking gross.

Conclusion

I don't say these things to pick on the guys in question here or shit on them, because we've all been there. I wanted to exemplify how EASY it is if you are RP aware to truly achieve the things you want in life, especially in terms of sexual strategy. However, outside of that, if you want to build a great physique, become smarter, learn a skill, start a business, be social, practice game, whatever it may be-just fucking try. For 1 year, put all of your efforts towards building the life you want. If after 1 year you don't feel even 10% closer to that life, go back to video games, hentai, and Cheetos.

When I say this, I mean aside from taking necessary breaks to decompress and relax every now and then, you should actively be working to build the life you want. Eventually, you will begin to derive enjoyment from those activities. When you start seeing the results of the efforts you put forth, things will snowball from there.

JUST FUCKING TRY