If you are non-monogamous and spinning plates, this theory isn't relevant for you.

I've been following TRP for some time and rather than confirming well-known-TRP-principles I prefer challenging the existing consensus with my comments. This time i decided to make a post regarding a pattern I've seen to repeat itself for couple of times over last few months.

The pattern I'm talking about is when the needy behaviour of a girls "other option" which actually cockblocks my pull.

The pattern is similar:

• Girl is into me and expresses in every possible way (to keep the post short, I don't bother giving examples)
  • In some cases I've even exited the club with the girl but then suddenly she hits the breaks before getting into taxi after reading some messages or having a conversation with "someone". This is where her ASD suddenly goes up and she starts to rationalize things. The situations I'm talking about, I've been able to confirm that the origin of the messages or the call is another guy she is somewhat seeing (or actually even something more but she didn't dare to tell me that).

One TRP "rule" is that you only should txt for logistics but obviously needy messages/phone calls in moderate amounts may be a strong reminder for a girl not to ride the cock carousel with next cock she finds attractive.

So if you are a cuck who cares about a girls whereabouts in dating or early dating phase, some level of neediness in a form of "reminders" will keep her away from fucking other guys. If you are a distant dude who only texts for logistics, it's much easier for a girl to justify the next stop in CC.