I have been reading TRP for over two years now. This is going to be my first post, since I think I can add some value from this experiencie. Lessons learnt are very basic but there's always good to keep them in mind.

(I'm not a native english speaker)

​

EDIT: By friendzoned, I mean that she would see me as 'just a friend' even though I had changed (mentally and physically). She was the only girl that would still see me like that, and I wanted to change that perception. I do not have oneitis on that girl, I rejected to fuck her because I was with someone hotter than her. The whole point of this post is to argue and see how women act in situations like this.

​

This summer I went to spend some weeks at a beach town, just as the 15 summers before this one. I have my group of friends there, good old friends. One of them, let's call her V, has always been one of my best friends.

​

Even though one year ago I did have a building RP mentality, she would keep treating and seeing me as 'just a friend'. Obviously I don't suffer oneitis, and I don't care fucking her or not, I was just wondering "Why does she keep seeing me as just a friend If I'm not a bluepilled guy anymore?"

​

So, here comes the other girl, let's call her M. So, M and V are bestfriends. I know them since a long time ago, we grew up together. My third night there, we went to a club. During the pre-party M was getting kindof physical to me, so during the party inside the club we made out. Afterwards we went to my place and have amazing sex.

​

During the next days, I kept having sex with M, and hanging out all together with my friends group. V kept saying that she was happy that two of her best friends were "together".

​

​

So here comes the WTF part: We had a beach party, we got pretty drunk, to the point that M sucked my cock with the rest of the group 5m away. After a while, I got in the sea, and V came with me. She literally said:

"You are not and have never been my type of guy, but now I know that you have fucked M, it's like.... I don't know. Why did you fuck her and not me? I am not attractive enough as her?"

​

I wasn't going to answer to all that bullshit, so I just kissed her and place her hand on my cock. She gave me a handjob in the sea while making out. After that, we would go the sand again, so I just kept playing with M, because she attracted me way more. V would come afterwhile saying that what the fuck was I doing, bla bla... I told her that we are good friends, that she was drunk and that I was with M that summer.

​

M eventually found out what happened that night, but she kept with me, because she knew that I wouldn't give a fuck if we would not have sex anymore. Being mentally strong and keeping up with your frame, is just magic.

​

​

Lessons

1. Women (most of them) are crazy, unpredictable and they act based on emotions. That wasn't a rational move. That girl would destroy a 15yrs friendship to ask myself for validation.
  2. Hold your frame. I had sex with a girl the same night I ''cheated'' on her with her bestfriend. If I had said her that I was so sorry and begged her to have sex, do you think I would keep fucking her? Very very probably not.
  3. If you are friendzoned, ofc it's needed to change and acquire a RP mentality, but it's also needed to take action. I could be sixpack Chad talking shit, but If I didn't take action, I would keep being a friend in her eyes.

​

​

TLDR; Old friend friendzoned me, I fucked her best friend and all of a sudden, the other girl wanted to fuck me.

​

​