So you didn't get a second date.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Ask yourself: "Why would she want to go out again with me?"

Chances are, you were boring as fuck and did nothing exciting or interesting enough for her to want to spend more time with you.

Your average woman, especially the more attractive ones, have been on dozens of first dates in their lives, as well as many 2nd and 3rd and so on dates. They've been on a lot of dates with a lot of guys.

So what did you do on your date to stand out from the dozens of other dates she has gone on in the past?

If she didn't want to go out with you again, you probably didn't do anything to stand out or be different. Period. Women will go on a 2nd date with you if you were exciting enough to warrant it. (Unless it was a pity date, which in that case you never had a chance and should probably completely overhaul yourself).

On first dates, try to do something that no other guy has ever done with her on a date before. Be spontaneous and exciting. Women have gone on dozens of dates that involve going out to eat and/or drink then watching Netflix at home. BORING. She's done that. What hasn't she done? Figure it out.

Want a good example? I was on a first date with a girl. We were at a bar to start things off and she brings up the fact that she has never been to Nashville. So what did I do? I suggested we get in my car and drive to fucking Nashville. It was only about 5:00pm on a Saturday. A 2.5 hour drive, we got there by 8. Had a great time there. Before we went back I fucked her in an elementary school parking lot and we drove back. Now riding in a car for 2.5 hours each way with a girl you've never gone out with is a huge risk, but if talking is your thing, its perfect. Since you've never gone out before, you'll have plenty to talk about and the time will go by fast. Just let her do 75% of the talking and you're golden. This will allow you to connect with her on an emotional level, which is a major key to pulling her in.

I'm not saying you need to fucking drive to a city 3 hours away to impress her or excite her, but you get the idea.

Bonus: If she is giving you the "fuck me" eyes and giving off all of the "fuck me" signals, then escalate & fuck her. It doesn't have to be right then and there, its best to let it be a slower build unless you can tell she is just ready to rip her clothes off right then and there. Do not let her go home until you have at least tried to fuck her. Obviously don't take it too far and rape her, but if she is giving off the signals it shouldn't take too much to fuck her as its clear she is willing. Do not fall for the "not looking for hookups" or "I don't fuck on the first date" shit tests. Even in my post-red pill days, I still fell for that shit test, thinking "Yeah but this girl feels different" or "This girl might actually be serious about not wanting to hookup or fuck on the first date" and guess who didn't end up getting to fuck her OR get a 2nd date? This guy. I had a girl giving off all the "fuck me" vibes and signals, basically rolling out the red carpet for me, but because she seemed to be "not that way" and had "not looking for hookups" in her Tinder bio, I thought I shouldn't bother trying on the first date. I didn't fuck her even though we had some hot steamy makeout sessions and lots of touching and kino, and she clearly left disappointed and I never saw her again. I haven't made that mistake again.

Conclusion:

• Do something no other guy has done with her before. Be exciting and spontaneous, do not be boring

• If she wants to be fucked, fuck her. Do not let her go home without giving it all you've got in that regard.