It’s well known in psychology that women are drawn to men that have the dark triad of personality traits:

From Wikipedia:

“All three dark triad traits are conceptually distinct although empirical evidence shows them to be overlapping. They are associated with a callous-manipulative interpersonal style.[8]

Narcissism is characterized by grandiosity, pride, egotism, and a lack of empathy.[9] Machiavellianism is characterized by manipulation and exploitation of others, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and deception.[10] Psychopathy is characterized by continuing antisocial behavior, impulsivity, selfishness, callousness, and remorselessness.[11]”

It’s theorised that women want to bear the children of men with these characteristics because the world is a dangerous place (the relative safety of our western bubble is a mere blip on the evolutionary timescale), and those with these characteristics often have what it takes to succeed in such an environment because of their callousness, intelligence and ruthlessness, and therefore the genes that code for such traits are favourable.

The two things that got me thinking about this was a post on here recently about inducing hypnotic states to build attraction, and also a comment about the gaze of a narcissist by a user from the a subreddit for those who have suffered at the hands of narcissists:

“Not all of them have those eyes (my covert Narc didn't which was partly why I thought he was alright)... but when they do have them, it's unforgettable. It's like staring into a blank dead void, a black pit, or so intense and unblinking it makes you look away first, perhaps with a nervous laugh and a thrill to be the sudden subject of such focus. Definitely predatorial, a bit frightening, and immobilizing when they look at you that way. In photos, sometimes it's just... entrancing(?) but in a "you know this is not going to end well" way. Oh, sometimes it's accompanied by a smirk. Or sometimes covered with sunglasses but with a confident arrogant smirk ...”

Think about it. In nature often the female is hypnotised by the intense singular focus of a powerful male with one thing on his mind, this alone can induce submission, and from what I can gather, women find it extremely pleasurable to give in to such attention completely.

Also look at the wording of that comment, “you know this is not going to end well”. So powerful is this drive to engage sexually with such a person that a woman will disregard her better judgment.

If you’ve ever had this experience yourself you’ll know that this feeling is so overwhelming for a woman that it can send her into a trance that lasts long after sex has finished. One of my partners often was unable to talk or even move for 20 minutes after sex that started, continued and finished with this predatory intensity and mindset in action on my behalf.

It was like watching someone who’d just shot up heroin. I don’t doubt if you put her in a brain scanner after such a session you’d see a similar pattern of narcotic intoxication in the brain.

This is clearly a powerful drive that will motivate a person to seek a peak experience like this. If you can embody this mindset, it’s not difficult to see where it leads for both of you. I’m not saying become a dark triad dickhead permanently, but if you’re looking to build momentary attraction of the most intense kind, this is the perhaps the mentality to embody in the moment.