The latest Supreme Court nomination spectacle is easily the most grotesque in modern American history, but I do not want to repeat what other manosphere commentators have already covered. But I do want to discuss the allegations against him within the context of Game and TRP principles.

Listening to Kavanaugh speak today, I believe that he was - at least at the time of the supposed incident - a total Beta, and probably incel. A few key moments quickly lead to this conclusion:

1. Kavanaugh states that he was a virgin throughout high school and for "many years" after
  2. He admits to being "embarrassed" about this lack of experience at the time
  3. Claims to have had many female platonic friendships
  4. Others who knew him describe him as being somewhat shy

Simply put, Kavanaugh had no Game to speak of. His lack of sexual experience, shame, and orbiter behavior all but confirm this. Did the alleged incident with Ford really happen the way she described it, if at all? We don't know and never will. But I can certainly see something like it happening. Such encounters are all too common for the Blue Pill male who is confused about sex and how to achieve intimacy with a woman.

I submit that all of the sexual misconduct allegations that have been brought to light through the MeToo movement come back to one core issue: lack of genuine desire

Here I echo what Rollo so wisely wrote in his book The Rational Male. Unless a girl clearly wants you, it is best to remove yourself from the situation. Trying to overcome LMR or ASD is just too risky in today's environment.

The recent firing of Jack Smith IV is a case in point. Ironically, Smith was a journalist at Jezebel who strongly supported MeToo. If the "whisper network" (i.e. gossip mill) is to be believed, Smith was something of a player. Many of his supposed "victims" had consensual sex after he pushed through LMR. Now they claim to have been coerced or manipulated.

It would be easy to dismiss these women as being salty over getting pumped and dumped. On some level, all of these women must have been attracted to him, otherwise they would not have put themselves into a situation where sexual activity was likely. But their attraction clearly wasn't strong enough. Desire was insufficient. Had Smith simply removed himself from the situation rather than continuing the interaction, his career would not be in tatters.

The Red Pill is as much about achieving success as it is about avoiding failure. On these forums, we focus most of our energy on the former - lifting, self-improvement, pick up techniques, and so on. But the latter does not receive enough attention, in my view.

Genuine desire is the foundation upon which a truly successful sexual experience is built. A lot of guys take the end result - sex - as indicative of success, no matter how they achieved it. The logic of "my penis entered her, therefore I succeeded" is taken as self-evident. The disgrace of former CBS chief executive Les Moonves shows this mindset in action. Like many of the powerful figures ensnared by MeToo, Moonves' game entailed using his position, rather than genuine desire, to achieve consensual intimacy.

Although Moonves is an extreme case, failure to recognize genuine desire (or lack thereof) is epidemic in BP society. In truth, MeToo represents damning indictment of BP doctrine. Almost all of the major villains of the movement - Weinstein, Louis CK, Moonves, Ansari - are complete Betas.

Note that we never hear about sexual misconduct concerning Alphas. Does Rob Gronkowski (Patriots tight end and legendary pussy soaker/Chad) ever need to worry about getting caught up in MeToo? No, because a woman will always look back on an Alpha fuck with fondness...even in cases that would now be considered statutory rape. Take Jackie Collins, who proudly revealed at age 72 that she fucked Marlon Brando (then in his early 30s) when she was 15:

We had a very brief but fabulous affair. He was at the height of his fame and gorgeous, the most beautiful man I’d ever seen

That reaction, gentlemen, is what we aim for here..and why Game and genuine desire are paramount. Game and genuine desire are the sword and shield protecting your personal reputation against MeToo.