I am angry about the Quarantine. However, the fault is not in our stars, but in ourselves.

In 1980, Candace Lightner started Mothers Against Drunk Driving after her 13-year-old daughter was killed in a car accident with a drunk driver. Candy's mission was noble: bring attention to the issue of drunk driving and reduce fatalities associated with drunk driving.

Within a short time, the organization grew rapidly and brought an influx of new members.

However, an increase of new members also brought a shift in the tone of the organization. M.A.D.D.'s mission became more extremist, more prohibitionist. This was against the Founder's intentions.

By 1985, just 5 years after starting M.A.D.D., Candy was ejected from the organization she created because the extremism of the new members overpowered and replaced Candy's original vision.

This community has the same issues as any other in-group: one person saw a problem and had an idea about a reasonable solution. That one person gets a few people together, and they start talking about this reasonable solution.

Then a few more people join in. Then some more people. Then more people after that.

Suddenly, if you're not paying close enough attention, the "reasonable solution" can shift away from the original idea. A lot of the times, that shift moves towards the less reasonable, more militant and angry direction.

Then, there comes a time when the original ideas are cast out and rejected as the masses have flooded the in-group, the majority of whom are incapable of understanding the nuance and details of the original reasonable idea. They prefer the short, simple, extreme ideology that doesn't require much thinking and is easy to understand.

Most religions began with some dude preaching peace and love but later morphed into justifying violence and hatred. Christian fundamentalist now hate the poor. Islamic terrorists quickly grew to hate nonbelievers. Shit, even the Buddhists in Myanmar advocate violence against the religious minority in their country.

TRP is no different than M.A.D.D. The original idea founding this community is reasonable: maybe our cultural values and expectations for male-female sexual relationships are inconsistent with how people behave naturally. Maybe if you want to have more success with attracting women, you should change your behavior in a way that might be socially counterintuitive.

However, like with any other group, the nuance and the details are too much for the average savage to understand. All they know is that things with women aren't the way they expect them to be. And the default human response is to blame the other person instead of looking at ourselves.

This is the Anger Phase described in this community, where men are dealing with the discrepancy between their socially raised expectations and the natural reality of human sexual behavior.

This Anger Phase is typically expressed as a rage against women. "Women are all fucking whores." "These bitches can't be trusted." "These fucking sluts are just animals." "Women are fucking stupid."

All of these are just reflections of a guy's expectation that a woman behave differently than how she might naturally be inclined to behave. But what the newbies often fail to recognize is that being angry with women is like being angry because your cat knocks shit off your counter tops. If you are angry because your cat knocks shit off your counter tops, then you're the dipshit in this situation for expecting a cat to not do cat things.

So the members of this community can often react negatively to ideas that women are anything but "subhuman animals who aren't capable of being as awesome as their naturally superior male counter parts."

Such extremist ideas are short, simple, and easy to understand without having to do a lot of thinking; and those ideas are off base from the original reason why this community was started.

So here we are. Quarantined. Who can be surprised it happened?

In the handful of hours after the Quarantine, I have seen exactly the wrong messages posted as a result of the Quarantine: "They're just afraid of us." "They just want to silence the truth."

No, fucktards, they didn't Quarantine this sub because "they're afraid of us;" they Quarantined the goddamn sub because we failed to keep the mission of TRP in focus. We cucked ourselves by allowing bullshit vitriol to clog up our boards.

Many of us came here to discover new wisdom in how to improve our sexual success with women. THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL POINT OF TRP.

But what happened? Over time, all the women-hating retards from rincels flooded our ranks and filled our halls with rancor for women.

All of their posts carry the same message: "women = different, different = inferior"

These posts and comments all follow the same pattern: if you replace the word "women" with "blacks" or "jews", then the post would read like something you would expect to hear at a Klan rally.

It would be exactly like if half the posts on rfitness looked like rfatpeoplehate. You can hate fat people if you want and you can hate women if you want, just go fuck off and hate them in a sub that isn't my community focused on improve ourselves to become better, more attractive men.

THIS IS WHY WE WERE QUARANTINED. NOT BECAUSE OF "LE TRUTH", BUT BECAUSE A BULK OF OUR MESSAGE BECAME ABOUT FEMALE INFERIORITY.

So yes, we failed. Like M.A.D.D. and other organizations before us, we allowed ourselves to be overrun by extremists who missed the message. While the Anger Phase is a natural step along the path of progression, many users failed to move past this phase; and the popular message shifted away from "how can we improve ourselves" and moved towards "women r dum, amirite?"

The question now is: how do we fix it?

And before the autists come out with "who gives a fuck what the cucks and feminists think of us?", realize for half a goddamn moment that it isn't self improvement that other people are rallying against. It isn't the notion that women are attracted to men with high SMV that they oppose. Their problem is that this sub has become a fucking hate group, with the loudest users talking shit about women and the minority of users focusing on self improvement.

Why does it matter to not be a hate community?

The reason it's important to not tolerate bullshit hate speach is because it detracts from the purpose of why men join this community.

What is the purpose of TRP? To improve our sexual success with women (and to another extent, improve ourselves for the sake of self improvement).

So how the fuck does a post bitching about Serena Williams and then a cascade of comments complaining about women in sports help me improve myself? Other than "women r dum," what exactly is the lesson we're supposed to learn from that?

I liked this place. Several years ago, I came here as a blue-pilled loser with a history of failed relationships. The wisdom I gained from TRP literature helped me get over being angry with my ex's and instead focused my attention on becoming a better quality Man. Since joining this community, I became a lawyer, an officer in the US Army, and a volunteer member of my county's Search and Rescue team.

I viewed this place as having had a positive influence in my life, and I have volunteered my time to contribute posts and comments in an effort to share the wisdom I have gathered over the years. Beyond this community, this place gave me the mindset to create my own mission in life; and as a result, I regularly volunteer in my real life community, helping men and women, and boys and girls, get to the next step in achieving their goals for their lives.

I want to belong to the kind of community that believes in lifting each other up, not a community that is focused on putting others down.

There is a distinct lack of self awareness if someone says that this place doesn't have a problem. And this isn't about "appeasing femnazis and white knights." It's about observing the feedback from outsiders and taking a sober moment to ask "have we actually become a shithole?"

For the assholes whose response to that question is "I don't care if we are a hate group", then you are exactly the noise that the newbies have to fight through to get to the signal of quality TRP information.

In conclusion, TRP is disorganized. Despite the best intentions and best efforts of the mod team (whom I genuinely salute for their thankless, volunteered time trying to clean up after us savages), the phrase "enjoy the decline" was an omen that described our community more than it described society at large. Instead of being a beacon for superior men in training, we became a cesspool of refugees from rincels.

I'm not the only user who sees things this way. There are plenty of users here who seek quality lessons to guide them along the path of self improvement and aren't interested in posts that preach "women r dum."

Perhaps this is the time when the community needs to fracture and a new community needs to be created that focuses on TRP's original message.

The Quarantine is our wake up call. Either things are going to get cleaned up around here and return us to our original mission of improving ourselves and our sexual strategy, or inevitably a new community will be created that will break up with the complacent, unattractive, fat community and will hook up with the more fit, more attractive, new community. (And this place better not be like those blue-pill communities that want to blame everyone else but itself for the fact that other people broke up with them).