This is going to be a long post. Request you to read it till the end.

Just logged in to discover that TRP has been quarantined. We are asked to visit a phony website, dedicated to gender studies and 'Positive Masculinity'. As if these idiots could teach us what masculinity is.

Btw, it has been a real pleasure to meet all of you guys. I am not going to go on and on about how amazing this community is, because of course we all know it. Just want to share some thoughts before this community dies out. (I know we have our backup site, but this subreddit was a lifesaver for many. So it feels bad to see it being treated like this.)

We are actually living in a dystopia. I had read 'Fahrenheit 451' few years back. It is freakish that I am experiencing something similar, again and again, in real life. It is absolutely crazy.

-No free speech.

-We will get screwed in real life for some stupid shit we say or do online.

-The current generation of entitled cunts, armed with legal measures designed to screw our lives. The way legal system, media is set up against men.

-Glorification of LGBT community, as if they are shining examples for all of us to follow.

-The unholy alliance of capitalism and feminism destroying masculinity, shaming our glorious past, and actually twisting and changing our outlook on everything. (Just check out google doodles if you doubt this. Capitalism and feminism go hand in hand. The primary reason for behind this being, women spend far, far more than men. When was the last time you purchased a shirt? Take a look at your female colleagues and see how much money they spend on shopping, every month. It will be more than your yearly spending.)**

And the worst part is, this doesn’t stop here. It is the beginning of the end.

Welcome to reality. It is 2018, and our world is more fucked up than ever. On paper, we have freedom, we can do and say whatever we want. But if you can open your eyes, everyone is fucking enslaved, reduced to a cog into the corporate machine. Even our entertainment is designed to indoctrinate people. The catatonic lives described in dystopian books are already a reality. Any individuality, any sort of right-wing behaviour is shamed and LEGALLY banned. These hypocrites have started shaming and banning everything, openly defaming and demonizing masculinity.

Already, majority of us can be hardly be called men. We are all fortunate enough to discover TRP and change for better. Pre-TRP, we were not any better than the rest of us. The hopelessly ignorant, emasculated hordes of men, lacking guidance and a decent role model in life. Physically male, but not really worthy of being called a ‘man’.

‘Genders are equal’, ‘Gender is a social construct’, well, our modern age is turning these lies into a reality. Emasculating men to the extreme by hook or crook. Right from their birth. Schools, colleges, media, all forms of entertainment, laws, politics, everything against us. If we allow this to go on, just imagine what the future will look like. No gender differences left. For real.

Men are similar to women, with their genitals being the only difference left. Women will be pedestalized like never before, and the radical feminist ideology which we laugh at today, might very well become reality.

I am not even going to talk about how feminism and Islam go hand-in-hand. While ironically Islam is anti-feminism, it is also anti-all of us. Everyone who is not a Muslim. Just take a look at their history or read their holy books to realize this. There is no such thing as a ‘radical Muslim’. They are all fucking radical.

The saddest thing though, the only reason this sort of culture has not been torn apart is that men are not even aware that there is a WAR declared on them. (Red pilled men are the only exception). They continue to live in this catatonic state, not fighting back even when shit is hitting the fan from all sides. Not saying a word when their lives are becoming worse than ever. It makes me wonder if 'Enjoy The Decline' is the right approach or if we should actually try to change the world and make it a better place. Because this shit is undoubtedly going to get worse.

Free speech is already gone....

The next thing could be internet censorship and harsh laws against any form of individuality that does not fall in line with the leftist ideology....

We still have a long life ahead of us. If we decide to have children, we obviously will care about their future. (Even if you are red pilled, I am pretty sure you at least consider the prospect of having children. Afterall, we are egotistical and prefer to see our genes remain in the gene pool.) Not to mention, the things that we have done on internet (participating in TRP for example) could come back to bite us. Imagine a toxic men registry, like a sex offenders registry. It is not exactly far-fetched considering current socio-political climate.

I would like to see your views on this. We cannot really enjoy the decline, if legally and socially, we are not allowed to enjoy it. If we see our children suffering because of all this shit. We will always remain unplugged, seeing the world for what it is. We cannot really enjoy, or even have freedom as our rights go down the drain slowly and steadily.

No matter how nihilistic/self-centred we are, declining society will take a toll on our individual lives. Do we still take the stand ‘Enjoy the decline’ or do we try to make the world a better place?

Slowly red pilling majority of men, for example. If the men leave, women will follow because ‘female independence’ is an illusion.

Essentially, if all men become red pilled, conservative, real men, that would force all women to become more feminine, leading to a radical change in the current socio-political climate. Radical leftist ideology, ‘politically correct’ culture, feminism, all its associated problems would collapse right away if we simply red pill all men.

Just imagine a world where all men are unplugged. We all see and call bullshit bullshit. No sugarcoating, no fantasies. A far better world than what we live in. With tons of other benefits. A world where men are men and women are women. All the problems that men and women suffer from will disappear and the world would become a better, happier place for all of us and our future generations.

What do you guys think?