Quarantine my bleached asshole, this is still a sub for sexual strategy, is it not? What I'd like to discuss with the class today is something that recently blew off the roof of not only the next tier of my understanding of the female sexual imperative, but my comparison of the 80/20 categories of men.

​

I'm talking about the Sexual Noody Marketplace^(TM).

​

Any guy, or girl for that matter, who has spent any amount of time swiping through bitches on Tinder has seen "venmo me for nudes." Makes sense, after all, there's an entire market for them that you or I would be foolish to not take advantage of had we the opportunity. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

However, lately I've been meeting more young girls my age than I ever have, as I recently moved to a much bigger college town. Girls I've met at bars, girls I've met through le Tindre, girls I've met through my friends. The shy one in the library, the drunk one watching the NL pennant race with me at BWW. They all sell nudes. The surprising realization wasn't that they sell nudes, but how many of them sell nudes. This is the female sexual imperative adapted to the world we live in; female sexuality in exchange for resources. I'll give two examples of extreme cases to illustrate my point.

​

A plate I've been seeing since I moved here was talking to me about this, admitting she sells nudes on tumblr. I really don't care about any of this, as a matter of fact it feels good that all these guys are paying for pics while I'm here getting my cow milked for free (she also gave me a couple of grams of hash for free but that's another story). I told her as much; I don't care, "don't hate the player, hate the game," and how I'll never understand paying money for a nude picture of a girl. I can hardly be bothered to spend money on real girls, let alone on pictures of a fantasy ??? She said "Oh my god like, thanks for being so cool about this like. I told [name redacted for shame-sparing] and he like freaked out. Why does he even care?" But wait. There's more. She has this shy, pre-20s roommate who's the sweetest thing you could imagine. "She has a sugar daddy who gives her hundreds of dollars a week. She offered to let me in on it, but I don't want to show full vag." Me: "Do you have to show full vag?" Her: "[Roommate] does. She's a freak, he gives her more and more money every month for her stuff." This is the Hermione Granger of nice girls, in fact she's got guys dangling at her finger tips who believe she's a virgin. Fuck, if I didn't know her, I'd believe that shit too. Yeah, nah, she gets paid money by strangers to spread them beef curtains and moan their names over snapchat.

My second example serves two purposes: the first is to further illuminate this mind-blowing news. The second is to show you on which side you should be of the RP vs BP continuum.

I went out with a girl for the first time last night. She was cute, we had a fun conversation when we met. She was not feminine. A terrible time was had by me. "I'm going to be honest with you, I can tell that we're not clicking. But it was truly lovely to meet you." Confused look on the girl's face.. "Idk what to do..?" "I'll get our drinks. Maybe I'll see you around." (Bonus abundance mentality lesson; you should get to the point where you only want to sleep with girls you like. You should be sleeping with enough girls, or having the confidence that you are able to do so, that you don't need to go through the motions of all the bullshit with some random bitch you don't like just to bang because you know you can.) She left, I suspect still not quite knowing what just happened. A girl sitting to my left: "Wow, that was brutal." Me, somewhat laughing and turning, "It's a dog-eat-dog world out here my dude." We start talking. I ask her what she does. She tells me she's a cam girl; she seems quite proud of the fact, and is telling me to check out her channel. I laugh right in her dumb face. "I'll never pay $5 to look at $1 pussy." She loved it; of course she acted offended; "I don't got no one dolla pussy my pussy change lives (I'm paraphrasing, and she was white)." But I could see in her face, and her behavior the rest of the night, that I said the "right" thing. I got home and I told my roommate about it, he didn't think it was as funny as I do. Still got some unplugging work to do on that guy. But I digress.

After I told him this, I realized something that I already knew to be true: This pay-for-pussy-pics (not even paying for pussy.. paying for pics? Fucking pathetic) bullshit is even further inflating the egos of these average bitches with pussies whose odometers you'd be scared to look at. Below-average chicks are being given money for fucking nothing. And they despise their demographic; if your options are so limited that you're content with spending money like this, close this website and don't look at it again until you've completed 1000 reps each of Bench Press, Deadlift, and Squat. If you still truly think that buying her nudes will help you fuck her, then get off this page because you aren't worthy of my words. These girls will never, ever fuck you.

​

You should never be asking her for nudes, by the way.

She'll send you nudes when she's horny and she wants you to come over, and you can't, or won't, or don't want to. If this seems unreal to you, a girl just assaulting you with unrequested nudes, don't worry. It sounded just as crazy to me not too long ago.

​

Now go forth, lift, receive blowjes, keep the Good Word to yourself, that sort of thing. Realize that these girls have so devalued their one. precious. commodity. that they'll sell it to any fucking creep with a tumblr account that happens to think she has sexy feet.

​

And if you're still unplugging, whatever you do, don't buy these fucking nudes from these goddamn bitches. We don't need their egos any more inflated than they already are, and the reality is you could get your udders relieved for free with minimal effort anyway.