Background

Decided to get back on the dating apps since the girls I had been seeing were not leading to anything long term or plate worthy. I reactivated my Tinder, and Noticed that I was still matched with a 38 year old from three months ago. I'm 28 so all I was looking in this from her was a simple FWB. Messaged her and after a few brief messages she decides to give her number to me. We exchange further texts and I ask her to meet for drinks on Friday night.

​

Date Night

Meet her at the bar, and we start with simple small talk, how are day went, etc. I get some IOI's as she quickly touches my arm in agreement with somethings I said. We move on to talking about movies we like, and she's fairly agreeable. A few more drinks in, she babbles on about how her nails are chipping, asks me to look at them. I tell her they look terrible and she needs to do something about her nails while running my hands all over hers. Conversation moves to weed and how she has some and if i'd like to smoke.

​

Before we make moves to leave the bar, there's an older guy, probably in his forties, no ring on, comes up next to her to order a drink. He's got some leftovers from the Chinese restaurant next door. This chick then begins to give him all the attention. Starts asking him about what he got, and then progressing to what he does for a living and taking a huge interest in it. At this point I feel like a fly on the wall and it's where I should have gotten up and left punishing her for not giving me attention. However I listened intently to the conversation, tried to interject when I could and after the guy gets his drink and leaves, I say we should head to another bar or go smoke.

​

She agrees, and shit tests me by saying, "Well you're in charge where do you wanna go? what do you wanna do?". (I think to myself, damn even though she's ten years older than me, she still wants me to take control. AWALT!) Anyway, we leave the bar to smoke weed in her car. After taking a few hits, she suggests going to another bar, I interrupt and just go in for the kiss. She's totally into it and after a few more minutes, I ask her, "So, what do you want to do?". Which she replies with "Well, im not going to fuck you, so we can go to another bar and talk or i can take you to your car". I tell her, I should just go home but before I leave for my car, we make out some more and i just bolt out of the car. I had nothing to lose here in not having sex with her the first night and I was content with making out a little bit.

​

I get home and text her saying I had fun and we should do this again sometime. She responds with "Fuck you for kissing me like that. I respond by texting her my address to which she responds, "fuck you and your address". I ignore her. Few minutes later I get a response saying "alright I've already mapped it, im coming over". After we have sex, I have her leave and the next morning I get a text saying she wants to hook up/hang out again and comments on how much she enjoyed the sex.

​

Afterwards

Fast foward to later on the week, we meet for drinks and then dinner. As soon as I pay for dinner and we leave the restaurant, I ask if she wants to come over. Again, she shit tests me by saying "Come over and do what?". I say, "fool around if you want". She agrees, we meet at my place again and hook up.

​

At this point, I have several dates lined up for the week and much more attractive girls that want my time and I'd much rather be spending it with a chick that would lead to LTR. However we'd already agreed on going to the movie later in the week, so after the movie, I tell her directly that I want to see other people. Then instead of just accepting it and understanding that there's nothing that's going to change my mind. She says this (from what I can remember and summarize):

So you dont wanna hang out with me? You're already talking to other people? You're treating me and some of these other girls like we're disposable. I have marks on my body from you! I don't even know your last name! I was starting to really get into you... maybe it was the sex.... Also, I want you to pay me back for the food I paid for because I don't need to be paying for your shit.

Mind you that, I paid for the dinner one of the nights we went out and I paid for the movie tickets. and Now she all of a sudden wants measly 15 bucks for a sandwich I had? Ridiculous. I venmo her the money and leave.

​

TL;DR

Match with woman ten years older thinking it would be just a fwb and that she wanted the same but after a few hook ups I decide to stop seeing her, and she get mad because she was getting into me. Then demands I pay her back for the sandwich she bought me at dinner.

​

​

​

​