Intro

Who you are or who you appear to be is what you project to the outside world. The majority of a women's impression of this "you" is built early on. That first date and those shortly after imprint an image of you that becomes more and more difficult to alter down the line.

The success or failures of any relationship, be it a plate dynamic, that progresses into a FWB or even an LTR, is often determined early on. How you start acts as the lube for what comes later, with this in mind, logically, the dating phase of any relationship is of paramount importance. Start properly and build rather than try to renovate a shitshow into palace further down the line.

Dating

We've progressed a bit since the stone ages and so has dating. For the most part the days of arranging marriages to unite families, or wife-ing the first lady that shows a hint of promise are behind us. We have a fairly open market. Despite this however, there's still only really two ways to meet a women, Online or Cold Approach. Both can be effective, but each one requires a slightly different modus operandi for the respective dates you've set up using either of those methods.

My preferred method is always cold approach. I think we should all be working towards proficiency in that area of our game. If you are an effective cold-approacher your need for online ventures is greatly diminished, if not entirely. There are quite literally women everywhere, all day, available to be approached.

Firstly, you only approach women you find physically appealing. You know she is appealing because when you see her with your actual eyeballs your rod gets an itch.

Secondly, you only set up a date if the initial interaction is favorable. On countless occasions I've approached women who looked ripe, but upon engaging, my curiosity suffered a sudden cardiac arrest, I moved on and life moved on. On other occasions it's worked a charm. Dates, plates and good times followed. This is the closure you get with the cold-approach. It's a short mini vetting process that in my mind actually saves a lot of time in the long run, as opposed to online.

Online is a bit more tricky, you're hoping there's something on the menu that tickles your fancy. Then if you find something, some level of trust needs to be granted to the oh-so reliable best angle photo's and limited online profiles(who the fuck reads those anyway?). Followed by online banter which gives very little away in terms of personality and the last thing you want is an endless back and forth like it's junior year. Even then, if the stars align and you overcome these potential hurdles, there is still the possibility that in person it all comes comes crashing down.

Upon meeting her, you may have to do a triple take before you realize it's the lass from sexysingles.com, or worse, you sit through the date and it's like a trip to the dentist. For this reason I would approach the respective date set-up methods slightly differently.

The Date

Do something tame. Something where you can comfortably chat and make value judgements. Somewhere you can possibly cut short if need be.

Choose a causal drinks venue, or even a regular food spot you like, fuck it, if nothing else at least eat a mean fucking meal. Fuck coffee dates, this is not book club. She should be well aware that even though you don't know her, there is still possibility of escalation. Simple food or drinks spot's serve that purpose just fine.

If it so happens that she arrives and she turns out to be a Photoshop engineer or she's just shit company, then cut the chord and go tug one out in the comfort of your home. Others may still rather want a human fleshlight to release a load into for the eve and that's fine, be my guest.

If, however, it is going remarkably well and she outshines her online pics and has a sweet, charming personality of gold, then the date takes pretty much the same course as a cold approach date would.

Cold Approach

Cold approach date means than when you met her she physically and mentally intrigued you to some degree. She passed round 1. With that initial mini vetting out the way you are free to enjoy the date as you see fit. You can do anything from wine on the beach, a sunset, mini golf, hiring bicycles, gaming arcade, drinks, whatever you find interesting or entertaining. You will always be more comfortable and enthused in a setting you're familiar with.

You want her to step into your world and more importantly you want to see how well she handles the ride. If she finds your idea of fun to be shitty then it wasn't ever going to be an encounter that served you anyway. If she's having a blast, then the evening might just have grown some legs.

I usually have alot of fun on my dates, and when I'm having fun they usually feed off my energy and have fun too, even if it's something completely foreign for them. And if we're both having fun it usually ends up in naked wrestling.

If you're a boring fuck that doesn't like doing anything then thats ok, just calibrate your expectations accordingly. Not all women will be ducking and diving to be in your company and that's fine.

That's what this process is all about, filtering out what doesn't serve you and exploring what does.

Mindset

So many guys go into dating with a what should I do, how should I do it, what game should I play type of mentality. Essentially, how do I conquer? The problem with this sort of mentality is that the focus is already on her, and more specifically on making her satisfied with your performance. She has already been given undeserved queen status to pass judgment. This a poor mindset, one that is plotting to serve her needs.

How do you know you'll even like her? Let alone sit through the entire date.

This date is her audition. She has to razzle, dazzle and shine to show you favorable characteristics that might tickle your interest. Obviously this mentality is far easier to pull off when you have 3 other options on booty call if this date is a flop than when you're dusting off the cobwebs, and venturing out your moms basement for the first time in 18 months.

Either way the mindset that she'll be most responsive to is one of confidence, surety and abundance. Ultimately this encounter needs to serve you, at the bare minimum, even without abundance, you can still evaluate whether it does or doesn't.

Sleeping with her

Sleeping with her may or may not materialize, giving weight to it is futile. Simply be present and enjoy the date for the reality that is infront of you. Focus on you, her, the fun your having, instead of some pre-determined fuck goal, a hopeful future desire that enslaves those who obsess over it. Focus on enjoying yourself, regardless of outcome, only that way can you properly assess whether your date actually makes you happy or whether you're trying to fuck her to feed your ego.

She picks up on this mindset anyway. Woman are far more emotionally in tune than we are. They pick up subtleties like a fox. She can smell if you're desperate to fuck her or whether she needs to pucker up and prove to you that she's a great pick.

Serving You

If you're a man wanting to plug every hole you encounter then that's fine, go for it, but for most, once you've been on enough sexcapades you find that they tend to go one of two ways:

Some encounters are like angels pissing, others you get home and apologize to your sperm count for wasting an abortion on her.

If you're starting out, perhaps indulge regardless. Get first hand experience and better your understanding of our feline counterparts.

If you're further down the line, you're not looking for quantity, you're looking for quality. You need to be value judging the date as it goes along.

Simple Questions:

Am I enjoying the date?

Do I enjoy her company?

Am I attracted to her?

Do I want to fuck this women?

If you're answering no to the above questions, pack your bags and get out faster than a hooker in skechers.

If your answers are yes, then the encounter is naturally progressing to enjoyable conclusions. Not because you set out to fuck her, but because you are genuinely enjoying your time with her, the encounter is serving your genuine desires.

Evoking Emotion

The most effective date from a women's perspective is a date that evoked some sort of emotion in her. One that spat out a nuerochemical cocktail that got her excited. She then associates this neurochemical release with you and obviously wants to enjoy more of it. It's like a high when they're with you, and highs are addictive. Those laughs, that great sunset you saw together, that intense game at the arcade, all spill a little of that joy juice. Some people are naturally more fun and evoke more emotion than others, however it's certainly something that can be worked on if desired.

Logically, if she's enjoying the date it means she's enjoying stepping into your world. Doing what you find fun and being with you excites her. This is positive. If you're feeling the vibe, there's good chemistry and you're feeling attracted to her enough to wanna take her clothes off, then by all means follow through. Escalate, take it home and ignite some jungle fever. If you feel you're not quite sure, or logistically it's not favorable then there's no rush, you can always give her a second look. Remember you don't need this, It's needs to serve you. Do it only if you believe it fits that criteria.

Post First Date

At this point you've either swatted your guest home for the eve or it's progressed to a (sideways)smiling conclusion. Either way going forward past this first date, ones approach need not be altered. All future encounters or further dates need to serve you and your purpose. Be willing to walk at any point during the get-to-know dance if it ceases to serve you. Your availability of other options and willingness to walk is always your powerplay.

If your time together continues to blossom favorably, enjoy every moment of it. Enjoy the rush of new vagscovery. It can and should be a fun period and not a calculated game of chess, that complicates a solo mans simple life.

Summary/TL:DR

Too many people look at dating as such a formal drag that needs to be tactically executed to perfection to get the almighty vag into bed, or worse yet as the slippery stepping stone to get to that point of comfort. Comfort comes as a byproduct of enjoying your time with a woman. She enjoys time with you and in return, get's more comfortable with you. Racing in that direction to alleviate your own insecurities, or to avoid due process required to earn it, will have the opposite effect. It will simply cloud your rational better judgment.

Go into dating rather, with the idea that this could be an interesting adventure for you. The possibility of sinking your teeth into some fresh fillet, if you desire her enough to do so. Fucking her for the first time is always a thrilling experience.

Do fun things that you enjoy, women are far more submissive and therefore game to indulge in all sorts of activities, provided they are with a solid leading man. Remember, ultimately this is for your pleasure, it must serve you.

Enjoy it for what it is, make value judgements along the way, walk if it's falling short and most importantly, enjoy the ride.

Make sure you register on https://www.trp.red for future updates.