I study Business and Economics at a Bulgarian university and wanted to share with you what happened during our class in Economic theory history. Our lector was explaining about how women were treated in Ancient Greece. Naturally some girls in the class got slighly vocal about these ideas, almost as if the lector himself was implying that they were true today.

Seeing this backlash he put on a smile and said- "Im sorry, but there isnt a job in this world that women do better than men. The best designers, chefs and artists are all men". There was silence, no one argued, all of us knew he was right.

Since the SJW and feminist propaganda is present but fairly weak in Bulgaria and I assume most Eastern European countries, not one of the women there felt entitled to bring up some absurd argument to defend herself. He then went on further to explain that, loosely translated - "The human, that is the man". I heard a lot of silent insults towards him from women all around me, but nobody confronted him. They were offended, but they didnt felt enraged simply because the Western propaganda hasnt got to them yet.

At that time I felt great about the place I was born and he gained my full respect. Had this had happened in the USA, he would have been fired the next day I assume. The interesting thing is that Bulgaria ranks fairly high in the Gender Equality index, placing 18th out of 144 countries, yet there are no raging feminists anywhere, no divorce rape and according to a report for 2016 I read, women were fine with lesser pay than men, because they felt they didnt do as good as men in the same field. I have been interested in the reason why bulgarian women are much more down to earth than western ones and I may write a post about some of the historical factors that contributed to this.