Love or hate Paul (I know there's a variety of opinions here on what he gets right and what he gets wrong) this is an important thing that he's doing here. MRAs could take a lesson or two from this.

Now, usually in true feminist appeasement fashion, even supporters must first denounce TRP before defending it. Paul does this to an extent but in a different way. He says this is a place of unplugging and therefore a lot of anger and that he no longer needs a place like this. But he would have at one point.

Paul understands that unplugging makes you angry. He understands that men need that transition and a place to blow off steam as part of his development. He understands that you don't necessarily have to agree with men to defend their freedoms.

Paul has won some serious respect from me. I don't really agree with a lot of his approach to things but that guy has conviction and he's got a good compass, and it's something that the guys on /r/mensrights could learn from.

If you stand idly by as you watch men get silenced, just remember there will be nobody left to help when they come for you.

Right now is the time to understand that despite our differences, men have more to lose fighting each other than standing together.

MGTOW, MRA, GAMERGATE, ETC. It's time to set our differences aside to make sure there's a way in the future for our sons to communicate.

That's exactly what we're doing with Forums.Red and TRP.RED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9l-0m0fd4&feature=youtu.be&t=232

In other news, we are working diligently to bring BIG updates to forums.red, including opening the forums VERY SOON. We've been putting those donation dollars to work, here's a sneak peek of what we've been working on behind the scenes. To answer questions here are details on what else is coming:

• Fully functional API for app developers
  • Site will be Mobile friendly
  • Developers forum for continued work
  • Moderation tools for other forums who are going to be joining our life raft.

If you want to help, the dev forum will be announced soon, or you can donate on our patreon or with bitcoin: 1Hyyva2G5aCJwNqYToGoCCGATVNMB81zk7