TL;DR -- Friend joined a sex cult for a 10 day camp getaway trip. Had sex with several different women, and he now feels like a good of some sort.

Last night, I attended my usual Toastmasters meeting. Heard a couple of newcomers step up to the table, and give their speeches as usual.

Once we got to the last speech, a guy Roger (fake name) went into this presentation about his camping experience with the "New Culture Movement." As he went on to explain his deposition of his experience at a 10 day camp, he talks about how 80 people in attendance were open to breaking social norms and being open about sex. He goes on the explain, the basic norm and all this place asks for is for you to ask where you can touch, and how far you can go.

"Can I give you a massage? Can I touch your face? Can I caress your boobs?" you know the rest...

Cuddle parties, swimming pools, sex workshops, workshops on masturbation, you name it. While he is sharing all of this with me, I couldn't escape the fact that, "maybe women with a lower SMV" would consider attending what sounds like a sex cult party from eyes wide shut.

While we were sitting down over dinner, I asked him to show me a handful of what the ladies looked like. He friended a few on Facebook, and unbeknownst to me, a few of the ladies appeared to be unattractive. We're talking HB6 and at best HB7.

As a Nigerian man who almost ended up being the token black man, he has an affliction in understanding race dynamics here in the US. Dating a white woman is like eating the forbidden fruit, and it doesn't matter if she is attractive or not... as long as she is white, she is "beautiful." So of course he ends up hooking up with a couple of different women, and I couldn't help but think, "how does he view sex now since coming back from this 10 day sexscapade."

Its distorted. His entire perception is people who we see at work, school, gym, and anywhere else, all put on a front. We're all acting with a filter because we want to be accepted in whatever environment, but we still want free will to do as we please.

His perception towards sex has officially changed. He believes now, he has a greater chance than ever at hooking up with someone he meets in public. Between the exhibitionist, and the masturbation workshops, I still see Roger as the same desperate person.

No matter the case, even if you hook up with 500 women in one weekend, I still find attending a sex cult getaway as a dangerous premise away from reality. Instead of adding value to your life, you have no succumbed yourself to hooking up with random women for the sake of creating a "new society."

At one point I even asked, "can I come?" I had to collect and think, is this a buffer? How frequently on a day to day basis would I get the chance to attend a cuddle party? I couldn't help but think, this is more of a detriment towards his own masculinity, than thinking its this easy to hookup with someone.

Again, as expected, no woman with decent quality and different plates in rotation is going to get up one morning and join a sex cult (or maybe), I digress.