TL;DR -- Been vibing with a woman I met at a latin festival less than a month ago. Things seem to be going well, and she clearly wants to fuck. Its a matter of me getting her to come by, and us fucking.

You guys keep me grounded whenever I get desperate and turn beta and post here.

Well recently, I've been playing cards a bit differently with a woman I have been seeing for the last month. We'll call her E. E is someone I met at a latin festival at couple of weeks ago, and we hit things off.

Nothing in the moment, but me getting her number, showing her I am busy, and inadvertently letting her know she has to earn my time and respect. I took her to a dance social for salsa and bachata, and we mostly danced together, made intense eye contact with each other, and things progressed from there.

We kissed this past Tuesday, went on a date last night, she tried to kiss me when I first saw her, but I showed some restraint, but we kissed at the end of the night, and now she wants to come by my apartment and watch "bad horror movies."

I have no real intentions (yet) of bringing her over. She's off to Miami Beach, and the following weekend she WANTS me to come to NYC with her. She says "I already have the airbnb," and "I'm willing to stay an extra day if you come." Its clear she's into me, but now its a matter of me not pulling the trigger too fast, and taking my time.

We're doing a couples massage this Wednesday, and she's covering a portion of it, and I am tipping the masseuse.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a success story, its more along the lines of me focusing on myself, the process, and not getting attached too soon.

Its been a month guys, and I like her, its more of a matter of me not falling back into oneitis (previous posts), but going with the moment and not overthinking.