Past 3 months I’ve probably approached around 100-150 girls

Things I’ve learned:

1. About 50-75% of them are in a relationship or married. In my experience It’s almost impossible to run into a hb8-10 that isnt in a relationship/married or has a shit ton of beta orbiters

2. Women do not cheat as much as trp say they do. A lot of women gave me huge iois but still stay loyal and never caved in (I don’t mess with married women I just shit test them)

3. iois mean EVERYTHING. If she’s not giving eye contact, turns her back, not engaging in talking back to you, walks away, doesn’t smile SHES NOT INTERESTED 95% of the time. Body language is everything.

4. Average women shit test more than hot women. This is because insecurities. They get approach a lot more so to pick their candidates you gotta pass the test. These women tend to be the girls who always wear make up.

5. Women over 30 are no longer looking for just sex like younger women. They’re looking for someone to provide for her and her kids. If you don’t have money they won’t bother with you. She’s had her fair share of alphas and just wants to deal with beta bux.

6. Frame is everything. When you’re confident and not showing any body language of nervousness or shyness a women will sense this and automatically assume you have high SMV. This is something you can’t fake because a women will know.

7. Never flirt or try to game women when there’s strangers watching/nearby. They don’t want to be seen as a slut so they will distance themselves to avoid embarrassment of being judged. Don’t believe me? Go do it and watch her body language.

8. Law of attraction is real. I noticed out of the girls who gave me their Snapchat/number the ones who i ended up with shared almost the same interest as me.

9. More testosterone = more bitches. To cut this short lift 5-6x days a week. Testosterone is what turns you to a boy to a man. Rejection is nothing approaching women builds confidence and character.

10. Women with tattoos were the easiest to approach. No brainer? Women with tattoos tend to be more masculine and have stronger frame than the ones without them and they are always the slutty ones with high n count. Majority of them were damaged goods. Of course they were the majority of the ones who I ended up messing with (easy)

11. Location is everything. My success rate in Vegas was like 9/10 because women know when they travel no one will know they will be sluts. But back home it is 1/10.