I've been reading a lot "go to gym and get fit" here, so I started lifting myself and but I didn't expect what I saw today.

It's about my cousin: I've seen him again after months of almost no contact. He's been lifting a lot and got himself a very muscular and dominating body.

We went out and started to talk about our lifes. During our conversations there were at least 3 girls SMSing him at the same time. He wasn't even paying attention to them because "he got too many to pay attention to" according to his words. That didn't even discourage these girls to get his attention. One of them kept sending messages, she got mad because he didn't answer and told him it's over, she doesn't want to see him anymore. Then 20 minutes later she beggued him to call her. Another one suggested him to come over. He literally had that "big dick energy", he didn't ignore these girls just to tease them more, but because they annoyed him too much, he deleted a girl's messages because she was asking for too much attention and it felt like it was nothing for him deleting them.

He showed me videos where girls had fun touching his muscles and would love to film him working out.

He showed many pictures of girls he fucked and his SMS repertory was full of conversations with differents chicks.

------

Now let's talk about him:

Pros :

-He has very muscular and good looking body.

-Good dress style.

-Alpha attitude.

Cons:

-He is not tall at all : 5.4.

-His face has nothing special and I find him below averge. Very bad jaw structure.

-He lives with his parents.

-----

I mean, I knew dudes who fucked a lot and got easily girls attention, but this guy, 5.4, not very attractive (at least for me), manages to fuck chicks just with a muscular body and an alpha attitude.