I've witnessed this several times in my life with women and a potential man.

On paper, he is all the things she is "looking" for in a guy. Lets say, good job, attractive, has status and some visible SMV.

Not long after they start interacting and talking, things change suddenly. One example I remember was a friend of mine showing me a text session she had with a guy who was all those things and she was interested in, but her mind changed really fucking fast.

He had been acting needy and texting her in such a supplicating and validation seeking way that she literally couldn't even be attracted anymore (idk, maybe she still would have fucked him) but her attitude was so indifferent. She said some pretty funny things which just made it apparent how powerful frame is to me and how easy it is to fuck it up even if you worked hard to have a high SMV.

Another example I can remember was with a plate I was spinning. she had some orbiter who hated me. He obviously had some kind of crush on her and despised me for being with her. He'd be passive aggressive towards me and try convince her that I was bad for her and was manipulating her. He'd set up situations to try confirm it to her.

Anyways, It got annoying and she started to trust him and distrust me. I just amusedly said "you know he probably has the hots for you right..?". the hamster started working. She wasn't sure at first, but i just left it at that.

Suddenly her view changed extremely fast. She seemed to start not trusting him anymore, and got visibly irritated towards him in general, and even despised and disgusted with his behavior to try talk shit about me cosntantly. She'd send and show me texts of him freaking out and trying hard to paint me badly, while laughing about it.

That was the power of frame. I underestimated it for so long.