Found this gold nugget on r relationships. Let's break it down:

This morning I saw a picture on facebook of a young, beautiful woman in an amazing dress, getting ready for a night out. She's the girlfriend of the man I'd spent many months with a huge crush on.

Immediately she compares herself to another woman she sees as competition for the alpha.

It was a striking reminder of something that I've been thinking about over and over these last few months - who would choose me over a beautiful woman like her?

SPLAT! The wall comes and this woman is clearly very aware of her rapidly declining SMV.

I just want to give up on men and dating. I've had such a hard time, been rejected by every man I've been interested in, wasted years on dating apps and got nowhere, and only two men have ever shown any kind of interest in me - and one of them was married!

Translation: I spent years on dating apps riding the cock carousel and getting pumped and dumped by chad over and over, and now I'm struggling to lock down a beta bux.

That first 'offer' of sex (with the single man, in case anyone was wondering) was when I was 27, it was like I'd suddenly become visible after years of being invisible to everyone.

"Invisible to everyone" actually meaning invisible to the top 20% alpha males who she desperately craves but can't get as they are fucking much more attractive women.

I don't even know what to do anymore. I've tried improving myself in every way I can think of, tried every tactic like dating apps and speed dating and new hobbies, but all I ever get is no. I'm so tired of hearing no.

Maybe if you lowered your standards and stopped pursuing the top% you'd get a man. But no, hypergamy always finds a way even in the lowest tier women.

I feel so emotionally drained after all the work I've put in over the years, only to get nowhere. It feels like I've been fighting a battle for years, and all I've got to show for it now are scars.

Typical edgy post wall rant

It makes me believe that there's no room for me in the dating world. It doesn't matter what I think about myself, or how I look - I'm just not wanted.

This is literally incel-tier thinking displayed by a woman. Really? Literally all she has to do is lower her standards and she will be bombarded with messages

Lessons learned:

-AWALT, Women are always hypergamous

-The hamster spins fast. It's not her fault, it's the fault of the dating world!

-The wall hits hard

EDIT: Perhaps carousel rider was an exaggeration but this doesn't change the fact that this girl is aiming WAAAY out of her league. I'd link some comments supporting this but I can't as you know so I'll leave you to find them yourselves :)