Now I'll start off by saying I'm 19 and have only been visiting this sub for a few months. I'm working on my SMV and have slowly but surely been redpilling most if not all my male friends.

What I mean by advertising is that if you've got it, flaunt it. If you're any of the following: tall, in shape, rich, have status, travel, cultured, educated, etc.

ADVERTISE THAT SHIT. Make sure anyone you're interested in knows it off the bat. There is however neuance. There's a fine line between wearing all Gucci and being comfortable at the office/school on your phone with a LV belt. There's a fine line between wearing a tank top and wearing a tight dress shirt to show off those gains.

Women do it. You're well aware of that. Social media is literally engineered for them to receive validation from both sexes by flaunting it if they've got it. Young girls post their ass, MILFs post their "cute nails" on the steering wheel on a benz.

You do it too! You got that shit you flaunt that shit, keeping in mind that a fine line does exist between showing off and begging for attention.

I'm not particularly tall, only 5'10 and haven't ever put it in my tinder bio. I got a few good matches a week. Now? I put it in there on a whim and 3 days later with the same photos and bio I get 4x as many matches, all quality girls too since I'm not afraid to swipe left on a ton of chicks. And you bet your ass once I have my gym gains I'll be showing that off discretely.