I will make this short. After having my heart really hurt after the end of a 4 year break up with a really dumb unemployed woman, I came here. You guys propped me up and showed me the way. She was cheating. I caught her. I told her to leave with the new dude who was some trashy wanna be cholo. He knew she had inherited about $80,000. I told him to make sure they spend it all up. and then Ghosted. All social media, phone number. Everything. After months of going monk I caught the eye of a new woman. year older than me. She is a dance teacher at a few universities. in great shape. She makes really good money and has a great work ethic. She is a bit smarter than me and very well educated, which is a change for me. When we started dating about 5-6 dates in she told me she wanted to be exclusive. I resisted as long as I could. But honestly she is great. But who cares about that? That is all good but I rather catch you up with how bad the ex fucked up.

So this Ex moved out of to California to be with me. Everything she had here after 4 years was because of me. friends, part time job. She was working for family friends and collecting SSI. She was nuts and a drunk. So I guess a few months ago she reached out to my aunt to apologize. She had to leave the state because she lost all her jobs and all of her friends were actually my friends. Part of her family that was in California was disgusted by her and disowned her. She had to leave the state since she had nothing left for her here. She ended up moving to Washington. No job. She spent up all of her money she had inherited. She wrote to my aunt saying she was sorry and wished she could change things and that she knew she was making a mistake when she left. She recently got married but only because she was pregnant. She said she was pregnant with twins but guess what? The cholo was abusive. She lost one of the babies. She said she got married to hide the pain or abuse or something from her family. Said she was crying on her wedding day or some shit thinking about me. She has not had any contact of me or anything. Nada. There is nothing to see.

I don't think about her at all but I somehow came across this post (Cant link the post because it is a sub that will block my post here. It is some guy who keeps taking back his ex baby mama and she trashed all his shit.) in another sub and I thought it would be perfect for this sub, then I remembered how much you guys did for me and how my life is a million times better now. I was in a really dark place back then for a bit. I thought my whole life was over and yeah it hurt at the time but fucking ey. Life is great. Everything takes time. You will get better and you will be better. and fuck man. revenge is a dish best served cold and is even sweeter when you really don't give two shits about how shitty the persons life is because you are just living your sweet ass life. Anyways, this post is for you guys who are just at that first part of a major break up and really feeling shitty. I know it sucks balls. I know it is really hard but do a total ghost and be the best version of yourself. I can gurentee in a year you will look back and laugh your ass off that you every cared about that POS. I went from being broke from supporting a loser drunk to being with someone that can take car of herself. I have a new car, I new kick ass place to live. I am killing it at work and making great money. I have had quite a few ladies from my past try to hit me up. It feels good to ignore them and keep kicking ass. Keep your head up brothers. o7