Intro:

In late September I started seeing this girl. It was intended to be a long term thing, and it went completely against my redpill beliefs. Something just told me this wasn't right. But hey, she was submissive, she cooked and cleaned my apartment when I was at work, and she fucked me whenever I damn well pleased. But there was just something off about the entire situation, and there was too many red flags to count. She was a stage 5 clinger. It should also be noted that I've had a problem for a long time with understanding frame-I grasped the basic concept but it always seemed vague, far away from who I was, but very important. After I started seeing this girl (I refuse to call her a woman), I started understanding it more and developed better grasp of it.

​

Body:

Rewind to last Friday. I worked 7-3 doing carpentry work, lifting trusses 3 times my size up to the guys on the roof all day. Sometimes On the weekend I pick up a shift making pizzas at this place, its good cash money and I'm friends with the family that owns the place and its nice to see them. All day at work she begged me to pick her up and take her to the pizza place so she wasn't bored all night. After carpentry I ran to pick her up, took a quick shower, and headed to the pizza place for my 4-9 shift. As I walked in I got a phone call that a beloved family pet back at my parents house was struck by a car, which threw an already kinda shitty day off. I really didn't want the girl to be here and just wanted to do my work and collect my money and go home.

​

So around 6:30 I'm busy taking phone calls and helping customers and she says shes bored and going to the bar down the street. Okay. I didn't think she'd run off with any guys, this is a very back woods country area and that was a shitty dive bar, but i'm still mildly irritated. Here she is going and getting drunk while I'm working a double shift trying to be responsible. Whatever. I'm pissed but ignore it and continue to focus on making pizzas and taking the occasional delivery.

​

I'm off at 9 and meander down to the bar to find her completely drunk, talking to this older couple at the bar about spirituality and other hippie bs. I order my beer and go take a seat at the other end of the bar where its quiet, I make a phone call to my mother and sister who are both upset about the cat getting ran over to calm them down. After I'm done with my beer I tell her we're leaving and go home.

​

When we get home, she starts a fight in my parking lot. "Why did you ignore me at the bar! I havent seen you all day" she screams. She starts causing a scene and rips my $1000 iphone out of my hands and starts acting like shes going to smash it. I'm not stupid enough to try to touch her to rip it out of her hands knowing it could be a charge, but I also want my phone back so I can start recording this. I talked stern and demanded she gets in the house where we talk about it like adults, she accuses me of being "Just like her ex" who supposedly abused her. It turns into this big thing and ends with her punching me in the face 3 times and than punching herself in the face. "STOP HURTING ME! STOP ABUSING ME!!" she screams as she slams her body against my car and punches herself in the face in a fit of what can only be described as autistic rage.

​

An angry, drunk male neighbor over the fence starts screaming that he called the police and i'm going to jail for beating my girlfriend. I hadn't even touched her once. It was in this moment that I realized what frame truly is and that I needed to hold it at this very instant or my life was completely over. The police lights are in the distance and I tell her this is her last chance to step inside and talk about this like adults, she keeps walking.

​

There is 5 cops (they truly have nothing to do in this town), 1 nabs her and another pulls me aside. I tell them my story and she tells them hers. The 2 police officers go off to talk and I hear the one that's talking to me say "I don't think we have a 10-16" and the one that's talking to her says "I think we do."

​

My stomach drops, im going down with a domestic abuse charge. And I didn't even touch the bitch.

​

So the officer comes back and calmly tells me "In this state when there is a domestic case someone always goes to jail unfortunately. Luckily for you, Its gonna be her tonight."

​

As it turns out, she has a domestic abuse charge from 2014. She now has a 2nd Domestic abuse charge. She was hauled off to jail immediately. I asked the officer and he told me that in these types of situations its rare that the man comes out on top but that it was obvious that I did nothing wrong, that this girl is crazy, and that I should avoid her at all costs because this is usually how good men go down. I had to fill out a domestic abuse victims waiver, which I said I wasn't going to press charges or get a restraining order, which I've had hanging on my fridge and many chuckles about with good friends since.

​

Conclusion:

Shes currently sitting in county not sure when shes going to get out. I visited her in jail Saturday morning and told her that we are done and that tinder was already installed on my phone. She begged to take her back, I told her to beg harder and hung up the phone and walked out. I than went out and partied with my boys and gamed sluts at local shithole college dives all night. Apparently jail is too full and she is sleeping on the floor which I've had quite the laugh about.

​

I showed up to her court Monday, she didn't know I was their. $500 bail and she has to be monitored if shes around me. The court commissioner told her that theres no reason she shouldn't sit. She obviously is a fucking waitress that doesn't have a penny to her name and I'm not paying that $500, neither are her parents, and she doesn't have too many close friends for good reason. She has called from jail a few times since begging for me to come back, claiming that im still invited to her parents thanksgiving (which i scoffed at), and saying how I was the man she always needed and she can't believe how bad she fucked up. She claims shes done drinking and started reading the bible.

​

This girl is basically completely fucked and will most likely sit in jail for multiple months, or the biased court system will let her out on probation because its a female, in which case she will be homeless from losing her job and having no savings.

​

Lessons learned

I got lucky, not all cops are that nice, many dont see through the bullshit. Holding frame and keeping it cool can save your life. It is vital that you internalize frame. I know a guy thats younger and is going through the same bullshit and he recently checked himself into a mental clinic, I dont have time for that personally. its easier to just be the bigger person and not let these bitches take control. Learn what frame is, not just in terms of trying to get laid but in every aspect of life. It can save your life, and I got very lucky. Don't react with emotion and be cold. Also avoid liquor, always be on your toes when dealing with these types. The night would have definitely went differently if I would have decided to sit around and get drunk before we left the bar.