Summary A few weeks ago I commented of a popular left wing news publication's article and it was not well recieved by the SJWs inhabbiting that echo chamber.

My social media privacy settings are as tight as possible, I go by an alias, I don't display academic or employment history. However the SJWs and White Knights were so infuriated by my comment (which was essentially calling feminism a religion that believes in a theoretical Patriachy, and 3rd waves radicalised fundamentalists) that they used facial recognition software and identified my Professional Social Profiles which have my real name, employer and academic qualifications.

I was quick to shut everything down and they have been offline for 2 weeks now. I also contacted my employers HR department to explain the situation (I am lucky and they view the situation as if I am the victim of online stalkers).

Words of advice, If you use social media and enter the echo chamber, make sure your profile pictures are not of you. The SJWs and Feminazis are becoming increasingly hostile now that they are losing public support after recent global events are proving to the world that these nutjobs that have hijacked political and social discourse for the better part of 5 years are completely out of touch with reality.

Stay safe people, I was lucky this time. If you troll the echo chamber make sure you cant be doxed.

Hopefully Trump wins this year and that will be the D-Day in ideoloigcal war against Political Correctness, Social Justice Warriors and the Feminazis.

sorry for typos, this post is on an airport computer with no spell check.