https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/01/technology/google-walkout-sexual-harassment.html

​

These walkouts are primarily pointed towards Andy Rubin, "Father of Android," and the other 48 males who were fired for sexual harassment claims.

​

A handful of women at Google filed sexual harassment claims against other male employees and executives, causing them to be removed from their jobs. Google sends off some of the executives with packages and money. The resultant: A mass of feminists and white knights unionizing against one of the largest companies in the world and using sexual allegations to cover up their push for "equal pay," and among other things... a Chief Diversity Officer. A comment made by "California Man" reads:

​

PC run amok, inside a company where being a Conservative or a Republican is forbidden. Just ask James Damore. These liberal smowflakes make an average of $500K per year and they're still whining. So sad to be them...

​

Also, in the video at approximately 0:16, A female Google employee says:

​

I've worked at Google for seven years. I've had both a sexual harassment and sexual discrimination case... I've blocked out some memories of it and I don't think people should have to do that anymore.

​

I imagine in today's society, these fired executives did nothing wrong and Google knew it, but they have this policies they must stand by where all aggressors are guilty in all allegations so they send them off with $90 million. At this rate, looking at women will violate company policy and you'll end up with 5 different charges of sexual harassment for the 5 different emotions you abused.

​

tldr; don't hire women

​