This is a continuation of my FR from a few days ago. Look in my post history if you want to know what I'm talking about here.

Well boys, it's with a heavy heart that I tell you guys that I fucked up. Well I don't know if it was entirely my fault, but the cards were stacked against my hand and I didn't win. I thought I worked perfect game this week. I named my conditions and nailed them. I wanted to get me and my wingman in a bar with her and her friends this week. I texted meticulously and didn't chase. I got what I wanted tonight. I didn't know what I would be walking into. I was imagining the same group of girls that I met at the bar. That would have been easy. I thought we were ready, but holy shit we got blown out of the water.

I started the night by pregaming at my favorite bar. I was dressed in my favorite shirt and a nice pair of jeans. I had on a nice pair of dress shoes. My hair was doing what I wanted it to. My mind was in a good place. I was feeling right.

When I walked in I was greeted by an hb8 that I've been gaming, bubble tits. She has wonderful tits that I want to someday get in my face, hopefully soon. We hugged and I interrupted the group she was in. I thought it would be a good way to get my mind right before the date with the hb10 tonight. But after only a few minutes I found the conversation waning. She was looking at the other people in the group as she spoke. I thought nothing of it. I was looking forward to the date later tonight. My wingman showed up and complimented me on my outfit. We spoke for a bit one on one and he hyped me up. I was feeling right again. I walked past bubble tits and she reached out and hugged me for a REAALLLY fucking long time. Like it was 30 seconds of grabbing each other. It made me remember that she wants me even though the events didn't pan out tonight. I put it out of my mind because I was on a mission. I was on my way to meet up with the cheerleader and her friends with my wingman!

We got to the bar and we beat them there. My wingman and I chatted with the staff and got to know the people there. The cheerleader showed up with her friends. She wasn't really dressed up. She didn't have on makeup and had a headband on. She had a lot of pimples on her lower chin. Honestly she went from a 10 to about a 8. I was awestruck by how much her makeup did for her.

Anyways, back to logistics. It was 5 girls and 2 guys, plus us. The girls were dressed in scrubs, so it was familiar nurse and doctor territory, nothing new. I was standing between the cheerleader and the rest of the group. It was good logistics and I liked the way it was going. We were chatting and all having a good time. She pulled up my IG story from Halloween and showed everyone how much fun my wingman and I had. Things were in my wheelhouse. I was pretty sure I could isolate and escalate from there. But then it happened.

About 10 minutes into the interaction, one of the guys spoke up out of nowhere. "David, your crush is coming". One of the dudes had called some dude that the cheerleader had been crushing on, some fucking doctor. She explained that it was some dude that had a fiance but that she would definitely be a homewrecker for if he gave her the chance. I glanced at my wingman, we both knew this was going to be fucking tough. She then moved from sitting next to me to across the table. I was fighting a losing battle from here on out.

The dude showed up. Honestly he wasn't better looking than me. I considered myself a bit better looking, but he was some med school guy who was about to graduate. I could see her focus go from kind of on me to right on him immediately. My wingman saw it too. The logistics were all fucked up. 3 of the girls left when the guys showed up. I was now sitting at a table of 6 doctor dudes and 3 hot girls, plus my wingman. We decided to sit it out and see what we could do.

The doctor guys were all obsessed with themselves. They started talking about work and before we knew it my wingman and I had isolated the 3 girls from the rest of the group. We had their attention and the dudes were all into themselves. My wing signalled to me that we still had it, so we decided to stay for at least one more drink.

It didn't go well. The cheerleader's body language was all off. There was nothing I could do boys. She wasn't receptive or playful at all. She was shut off. My wingman and I decided to bow out. He had another girl he was going to meet up with that he met back on Halloween night. I had nothing. I went home empty handed tonight. As I left I dropped a text telling her to meet me at another bar that I was heading too. I got no response. Feelsbadman.jpg.

The single life has peaks and valleys. Just a week ago I was at the fucking top. I lost every single girl that I was fucking this week. It's been rough. I'll get back on the horse soon, but it's going to suck.