Introduction:

This post is going to talk about rape, I must start by mentioning that NO case of non-consensual sex is justified. Whether it is "Against her will" or "Without her consent".

Be a man, be an attractive man, get her turned on in a public place and take her for private business when you guys are heated up. Then you might get as kinky as you want. As simple as that.

Don't fuck the insane, don't fuck the half sleeping drunk, be a man.

My work involves emotions management and law enforcement. I am not your divine voice on the matter but I will bring the most useful knowledge I can.

Summary:

An average young 21yo woman ends up being fucked while drunk sleeping. She wakes up during the act and endures the rest of it. She explains the event as an ONS to her friends and deny it to herself. A year later she meets the guy again, "automatically " gets flirty and hook up with him. She justify that act by wanting to 'take the control' over her trauma.

By the way... While she slept with the guy, she had a boyfriend. And she kept the boyfriend for years later. But it's fine, she has her "reasons".

No need to spit at all the hamstering going on in this article, let's see beyond that. From her logic we can learn some good insight into the attraction dynamic, and dominance.

Whole article :

https://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/a15957811/cheated-with-my-rapist/

Analysis :

Let's clarify the basics first.

• What's wrong with cheating, Why can't you share ?

TRP helped us realise that we will never find a significant other that will be fully reliable, that will love us unconditionally, and that attraction cannot be sworn or signed on a contract. Bad news, that's the only thing we wanted from life. Good news, we didn't deserve it anyway.

After being raped by life on such a false promise, we dry our tears and decide to take back control. We all raise up as one great army of Chads ready to fuck life back by being in our best shape, on our best ambition. By being in control. This logic reminds me of that 21 years old girl...hm.

You are in control when you are at top of the hypergamous scale, you become high-value. Believing that you are high-value is not enough, you need to prove it. Else you are just a pretentious shit.

One way to prove your value is to score and secure the loyalty of a highly-wanted woman. To be her first choice. That's the basic of attraction: the desire to prove yourself who you are.

Once you have reached a woman's desire to get your commitment (The "talk") you can bail out and reach for a higher value woman - if you have higher ambitions -, or accept and enter the pro-level LTR game. It depends on your self-esteem, your fears, your needs and and your strategy.

This entire dynamic is reduced to ashes by cheating. The cheater is reduced to being a liar who can't hold his word (Worthless loyalty). The cheated is pushed down the SMV ladder as he could not secure someone's loyalty.

You can't hamster your way out of justifying cheating, I've tried. You always end up lower than where you started.

• Now to the point : How can "Broken goods" be a threat ?

Rape, excessive domination without consent, and alpha-widowing will emotionally break most vulnerable women. It is much harder for a man to understand the consequences than we'd like to admit. The emotions range between humiliation, guilt, isolation, satisfaction pleasure and addiction. The elder TRP members might know this, but the younger ones won't really understand how guilty a woman will resent herself for feeling pleasure against her will. It is even more confusing for young women who don't understand their sexuality yet, who think they are 'angels' as their dad reminds them every day.

A woman will mechanically get wet, and might orgasm from being dominated by someone against her will. This is basic animal mating dynamic, mother nature doesn't care of your preference. It is so stupidly simple that I resent my country's government for not explaining that to kids. You can't ask a woman to fight off the assaulter, because once in a real and threatening situation, most women instinct is to play dead, endure the violence or appease the threat.

Don't take this lightly, this is how your beloved daughter will act if she gets dominated physically. No matter how many self-defence courses you pay her. This is also how your dear mother acted when she dared walking home alone 20 years ago.

From that moment, the woman will be emotionally stretched by different thoughts.

"Am I not pure anymore"

"I failed at what my parents wanted me to be"

"If I did like it, does that mean I am a slut"

"Do I own my body"

"Is it fine to fantasise about getting dominated"

"No man deserve me"

"The man who dominated me proved that he was attracted to me"

"Do any man care about my consent, does it matter"

... The list goes on. These thoughts will stay, and even if they are denied that woman will be less likely to hand over her emotions in a LTR. Instead she will seek comfort, maybe trade it for sex, and try to survive. As in the example article linked above, the boyfriend is just there as a placeholder. His value doesn't stand once she chooses to hook up with the man who truly dominated her. This is why dating "Broken goods" is a red flag, you are inherently a placeholder.

• OMG! Are you saying I should be the rapist instead of the bf ?

You wish I would, dumbass.

No. Anyone that is emotionally broken will use his friends, family to heal ... or deny the wounds. Just don't be the victim's boyfriend.

Victims can heal. The most obvious process is to become RP or RPW, when the victim understand the dynamics of domination and its consequences. Other people will get fixed by trial and error, with introspection. Any technique that brings the victim's consciousness at the same level than his unconscious instincts.

Remember that this healing work has to be done by the victim himself. You can't save the poor damsel in distress to fix her trauma.

Conclusion

Don't hamster yourself into raping. Or into immature fuck-a-drunk. That's failure.

Don't be the comforting 2nd choice boyfriend, thinking you are such an alpha. That's illusion.

Broken goods can be fixed, but not by you. For now you are only making it worse. Go fuck other people and maybe you'll meet her when she is fixed. When that happens, she probably won't like you anyway, so bail out now and forget her.