Hi everyone, I've always been a shy kid and just turned 16 about a week ago. Now I've been following TRP for about 6 months but, have never flirted with a girl until today. Shoutout to my cousin who is trying to teach me how to get game and for being the best wingman out there. We were at the mall and he saw this 15 year old girl. He started talking to her for me but, I was way to nervous to say anything. He made himself look like an ass for me. We got our food and left to a table. Right as we were about to leave, my cousin sees the girls by the bathroom and basically drags me to them. He went to the bathroom and left me there to talk to them. We talked for a good 5 minutes and the conversation was going great. I didn't get the snap or anything because I didn't know how to put it in the conversation and was still nervous but, I felt great. She was definitely into me, mainly when I complemented her eyes. I've had so much self-esteem issues but talking to her and her friend made me release all of it. I feel like a whole new person, like a huge weight has been lifted. While I technically failed in not getting her contact, but I feel amazing for actually flirting with them.

​

For all you people out there who think they are making process, you aren't. I thought I was doing everything I could these past 6 months but, today made me realize that I'm still new to all of this. You need to go out there and talk because you are not getting experience and improving yourself just by reading. Go out there and talk, trust me the first time is hard but you will feel great. Shoutout to all of you, I feel amazing right now. Good luck!