https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02%20Kavanaugh%20Report.pdf

You have all seen the wild flurry of allegations. Feels over reals, on a country-wide level. Projection of their own experiences of "bad powerful man takes helpless woman" on a global scale. Here are the facts, a 28 page summary (and around 400 pages of exhibits) of the report that the authorities deem necessary with the election looming. It would be an injustice to summarise a summary.

But points of interest that I found :

1. Dr. Ford and all the other accusers repeatedly made demands that would seem like attempts at obstruction of justice and obfuscation of the truth to anyone looking at it from an objective viewpoint. Yet, even as these blatant concessions (only these media outlets, only that date, and exactly how I like it) were made, the theatre of court decided against her.
  2. From the report itself : "evidence appears to support the position that Julie Swetnick and Mr. Avenatti criminally conspired to make materially false statements to the Committee and obstruct the Committee’s investigation. Accordingly, the Committee referred both to the Department of Justice and FBI for investigation and potential violations of 18 U.S.C. § 371, § 1001, and § 1505 on October 25, 2018." Rape has been an overused plot point for decades in movie-making. It's the one sticking point where we feel the most helpless and powerless as men, and the most relatable as women. Yet, tell women that it's possible that they might have used it as a political weapon? You get precedence of hashtags over providence of law.
  3. Even in the face of a federal investigative report, people are decrying the importance of the rule of law. "How do you know it's not just them closing ranks?" Well, how did you know the investigative media reports weren't just your political leaders closing ranks?
  4. No hashtags. No punitive damage, libel and slander recompense. No feminists in the distance. Christine laughs all the way to the bank, giving women the world over her fat middle finger with her goFundMe campaign. "Me too", she says, standing in the line of people cashing in their cheques.

Tl;dr - Of the four, one was retracted by the plaintiff admittedly being made up. No conclusions that point to sexual misconduct. In one case, criminal falsification charges are being pressed against the complainers.