I have done some inspirational thinking and reading and recently came across the term, “Juggling Puppies” to mean the art of having sex with multiple girls who are exclusive to you. This inspired me to expand my mind and the Red Pill nomenclature with this post. Of-course I know that none of this is new, but I have not seen it all put together in quite this way as a kind of sequence or ladder rather than scattered throughout the manosphere. Sometimes we miss the forest (what is our actual goal with women) for the trees (how do we get this specific girl’s clothes off). My goal is to hack down those bitches ????

You might think of the below typology as a ladder representing increasing commitment on the part of the man as you descend. You might see it as a scatter gram or like a fluid with some girls moving in and out of different categories. It is probably all of those and more but the point was defining the levels of commitment with girls and giving those levels an actual name. Then you can evaluate where you are- and more importantly, where you would like to be.

POSSIBLE TYPES OF SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN

1. ONS: One Night Stand is a Girl you smash and probably never see again/ ONS’s are often repeated but if it happens to much you might inadvertently upgrade the girl to “Plate Status.” I suggest you do it consciously (though not necessarily openly).

2. Plate: Girl you smash but don’t spend much time with outside of bed. Neither of you are expected to be exclusive and contact is often monthly (often at the time of her cycle when she gets that itch). It is unlikely you would take a plate on an actual date. Plate’s often Shit Test and rarely Comfort Test. Most Plates drop if she begins Comfort Testing.

3. Mistress: Type of Plate who screws a married man regularly. She can be any of the Possible Types of Sexual Relationships with women.

4. Fuck Buddy: Type of plate that is also a “buddy” who you enjoy spending time with outside of bed on occasion. You may even take a Fuck Buddy on a short vacation but certainly not a typical Plate. You might spend a lot of time with a Fuck Buddy and only rarely have sex because you have others and she is the backup. She may have tried to have the “exclusivity talk” but you blew her off. There are various types of FB relationships, but the common thread is they are “casual” and not exclusive. Fuck Buddies give you Shit like a buddy and have also been known to comfort test, often resulting in their demotion to “Regular Plate.”

5. Friends With Benefits: A type of Plate or Fuck Buddy who you frequently enjoy spending time with outside of bed. You may take a FOB on a long vacation together and you may not always have sex when you are together. Often in this type of relationship the woman pretends to be a "Puppy" but her hypergamy sensors are fully active (although set on passive mode) and she will not have the slightest problem "cheating" or "breaking up with you" (in total secret) and then "getting back with you" after a night of debauchery on the Cock Carousal without you ever knowing. FOB's are "officially" not exclusive but emotionally and psychologically they are often exclusive- for now.

6. Puppy: A special and dear type of plate that is a person you genuinely like spending time with AND who is exclusive to you while tolerating your bad boy/fuckboi ways at least by ignoring them. Puppies can also be Girlfriends, live-ins, and wives though usually on the condition that she is not embarrassed and that her provisioning and attention is secure. Puppy’s rarely Shit Test but can fiercely comfort test. When a Plate drops you move along and let somebody else pick up the shattered pieces but when a Puppy drops it may require extra care and attention as well as more care in not letting it smash into the ground very hard if it happens to drop. The art of “Juggling Puppies” may be the apex goal for the apex Alphas.

7. Girlfriend: Is a mutually committed and exclusive relationship that is usually open to the public.

8. Live-In: Live in Fuck Buddy’s have been known to work but Plates and ONS girls are not always the same as the girls you would live with and spend substantial amounts of time on. A Puppy can be a great live-in companion and the Girlfriend to whom you have agreed to exclusivity is moving in sooner rather than later.

9. Wife: A legal relationship subordinating the man to the State for the benefit of a particular woman. A “wife” has none of the ancient legal obligations of a “wife.” For example, a wife is not obligated to have sex with her husband. However, the husband is still held to all the ancient legal obligations such as Alimony. The Wife is also presumed to be the guardian of the children in any separation and the Husband is responsible for paying her for this.

10. Ex-Wife: A legal relationship subordinating the man to the State for the benefit of a particular woman. An Ex-Wife has the precise same legal responsibilities as a wife (“0”) and it goes without saying she has absolutely no responsibility to her ex-Husband. For example, an ex-wife is not obligated to have sex with her ex-husband. In fact, an Ex-Wife has free reign to defraud, defame, lie, steal, and even perjure herself in order to attack her Ex-Husband. However, the ex-husband is still held to all the ancient legal obligations such as Alimony. The Ex-Wife is also presumed to be the guardian of the children and the Husband is responsible for paying her for this. Despite her living off of your money, society will cheer her for bravely raising her family alone as a “brave single mom” while castigating you as a “deadbeat dad” while you are living by the airport in a hovel and paying 2/3 of your paycheck to “the family.”

What do you guys think about turning a Wife or GF into a Puppy?

Did I miss a level?

edit: Added Category "Friends With Benefits" as a level with deeper commitment than Fuck Buddy's.