First, it's nice to be back.

Cast and Crew

Red-Pill Dude: red_philosopher
Blue-Pill Dude: Some guy named Garret
Plate: HB6, we'll call her Kat
Post-production: red_philosopher

Background

Kat is a post-wall, 38-40 year-old woman with a smokin' hot body, but not exactly super-pretty in the face. Has been my plate for a few weeks now, she comes over when I ask, asks to be fucked herself, even offers to do my laundry (:o a first for me).

Garrett is a 20-21 year old guy who works with Kat.

Me. Happy to finally be leaving the anger-phase. (Feels real good)

What Happened

I'm texting Kat and telling her to come over (yeah phonecall schmonecall) and she asks if I'll fuck her if she comes over. I say that I thought that was a foregone conclusion, and she says she'll be over shortly. I'm minding my own business playing a video game to pass the time (yeah yeah bad for the soul) and I see a text from five minutes ago that says she's arrived. I go to the door and she's not there. I shrug it off and call her, just to make sure nothing weird happened, and she said she felt weird about my living situation (family at home) but wanted to drop off some promotional material I had lent her. Alright, I give her shit and tell her thanks for dropping it off and I go back to my business.

The next day she calls me, tells me she feels bad for what happened, and asks if she can come over. Absolutely, why not? She shows up, do the usual meet and greet, and we chill on the couch for a bit. (I have a bad habit of actually enjoying my time around my plates instead of just using them for a vagina. But I usually learn very valuable things that way.) We're watching a show, and she pulls out her phone and expresses some frustration.

I'm curious, as always, and ask her what's going on.

K: "There's this guy at work that I don't know how to handle and I'm afraid it's going to get weird."

Me: "what do you mean?"

K: "There's this guy I work with, and I think he likes me, but I'm not attracted to him."

Me: "What do you mean?"

K: (Hands me her phone, and fills me in on some back story)

I flip through a text conversation between Garret and Kat, occuring on the same night she asked if I was going to fuck her if she came over. I'm laughing on the inside, because I was that guy once.

The Conversation

It goes something like this:

K: "Need to find someone to go with in case I get drunk."
G: "lol just come"
G: "where are you?"
K: "i'm lame and got scared. don't be mad."
G: "you can still come, party just really started, wanted you here"
K: "sounds fun, but I don't know anyone there"
(conversation continues like that with excuse after excuse)

Meanwhile, she was asking me at the same time if she can come over and get fucked. (Surprise!)

The Aftermath

I tell her to ignore him and the problem will go away on it's own. We have a good time, and I'm happy that I'm not "That Guy ™" anymore.

Lessons Learned

You can't negotiate attraction.
You can't plead, beg, use logic, or otherwise attempt to persuade them.
Women will talk trash about you behind your back.

Don't be that guy that gets laughed at behind closed doors. Have some self-respect and act like it.

TL;DR is for morons.