This is the story of 33 years of age man, who got married at 25, wasted 8 years in misery and finally regained his position as a king of his kingdom within the current year.

I don't have the gift of proper organized writing like most of you gents here, but I will be giving you all the shameful, embarrassing, weak, strong and powerful stages that I have been through.

Lets start with the period < 25 years of age:

1- Slightly overweight, handsome, strong personality, excellent education with lots of friends.

2- Fell in "Love" with a girl and got engaged.

3- Fully dedicated to her and to the relationship, sailed away from my friends and family because "time with her is more valuable than anything else".

Now the period between 25 - 30 years of age:

1- Focused my whole energy in making her happy because "if she's happy then i'll be happy".

2- Almost lost contact with my friends, contacting my family during occasions. 

3- Becoming more involved in the her friends circle.

4- Started to gain weight and lost interest in anything beneficial to me. No hobbies, no workouts (why would I work out? I already have a family and a stable life).

5- Gave her all control on our finances, issued her a debit card linked to my account because I didn't want her to ask for money. My money is hers and if she's happy then I'm the happiest!

6- I didn't have an opinion on anything related to my family, my house, mine or her appearance. I made her the ultimate reference and decision maker.

Now the fun part, the period between 30 and 32 years of age:

1- I became obese (270 pounds). I stopped buying clothes and isolated myself from any social activity whatsoever.

2- I lost my self worth. I didn't feel like a man. I was sinking mentally and I made her my life jacket. Whenever I felt bad, I bought her jewelry because her reaction when unboxing a gift box made me feel that I had a value (read: if she's happy then i'm happy).

3- I was stripped of my dominance in the relationship and in the house. I used to run away from confrontation. I used to stay in the coffee shop and wont return home till she falls asleep. Most of the time I used to fall asleep in the coffee shop only to be awaken when they start to close.

5- Tried to convince her to make me as the man of the house like our initial years of marriage. To listen to my opinion and requests, at least. I asked her friends to intervene to help me fix things, her family too.

6- Fell into depression (was it depression? I don't know but it was awful). Found relief in alcohol and once I get drunk, I started thinking about suicide. If happy and famous people commit suicide then why shouldn't I? I don't want to live anymore. My only source of happiness is not happy with me. Fuck it, let me die!

7- People around me tried to help, I pushed them away and shut them down. I'm a lost case, everything is broken and isn't worth it anymore (I'm shedding a tear while writing this right now, I wouldn't want this life for my worst enemy).

Giving credit where it's due:

1- I regained contact with one of my old best friends. A REAL MAN. MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.

2- He reminded me of the man I once were. He showed me that I can be this man again. He shamed me, he said he pity me and he will not be my babysitter. He told me "no one can fix you except you, but I'm here to help".

3- He asked me to research 3 topics: 1-KETO diet, 2- ALPHA male, 3- Meditation.

4- Health wise: from 270 pounds (highest weight) I'm currently 196 pounds. I have been following the ketodiet and stronglifts 5*5 workout routine. I educated myself about men's health, nutrition, physical anatomy and training. I look like a million dollars!

5- "ALPHA MALE" what the fuck is that thing? I knew the meaning of alpha and betta, hell I have been subscribed to this subreddit for few years; not because I was actually reading it to educate myself... I was reading it to laugh at your mentalities, at the losers posting here. This was my funny subreddit. During this year, I realized that you fuckers actually make sense. This is not bullshit material. This is not a page for cringy kids trying to belittle women to feel like real men. This is the male bible! Fuck me I was wrong all the way!

6- I realized the real idea behind the red pill is improving the man himself. The posts here are focused on men, how to take care of ourselves, how to build confidence, how to focus on our physical and mental health, how to "operate" a relationship. 

One year passed, what the hell happened? I'll fuckin tell you what the hell happened:

1- I am in my optimal physical and mental health. Never been happier with myself through my life than today. Diet and workout became my religion. I fell like a fuckin man.

2- I have my own business. I have control over my own finances. I'm thriving and I feel I can highfive the sun.

3- My social life along with my veteran friends are back. Every single person is amazed by my transformation. I receive hundreds of messages daily about my regime, questions about food and workout. I am not able to follow up with everyone I started posting things on my instagram just to help (talking of social media, I only have twitter and instagram, deleted facebook 3 years ago).

4- I fell back in love with my family. Contacting my family was something I had to do but now, we talk every day. I send my mother pictures of a tree I like, she sends me pictures of her students. My dad send me pictures of him giving me the finger, or some other stupid video.

5- Women are approaching me, even when I'm out with my wife! Her female friends are flirting with me, in the presence of their husbands! When I talk, everyone listens. My opinion matters, anything I say in a social gathering matters. I became a man.

What about the "love of your life"?

1- During this year, things turned upside down for her. From being a tiger, she became a kitten.

2- She developed self confidence issues. Whenever I drop a pant size, she gets depressed. Initially she wasn't happy at all during my transformation, in fact she used to get angry whenever I achieve a 10 lb milestone in my weight loss. Now she acts like she's supporting me but I know deep inside her she's not happy.

3- "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway" was and still my motto during this year. Her opinion is worth shit for me, her whole existence is worth shit for me. She's still living in my house because she's the mother of my children.

4- My house, which almost became my graveyard, became my kingdom. Everything is spotless. My clothes are perfectly cleaned and ironed. 10 friends can pop up anytime and a huge feast will be prepared within 30 minutes. This is all done by my wife with a happy face just to impress me. Just to make me feel happy because whenever I'm happy now, she's happy (Read above). I'm treating her well to.

Let's wrap it up:

1- If the red pill was a man, I'll shake his hand and pat him on the back. I'll tell him I thank you, I sincerely do.

2- There's always a way for life. You should always give yourself a second chance.

3- Educate yourself. Don't stop learning.

4- Reach out for help when you need it, but there's no miracles that can fix you. Only you can fix yourself.

5- Don't depend on anyone to provide you happiness, validation or self worth.

6- I owe you guys. Thank you.