I've worked in a grocery store for about 3 months now stocking shelves. I have learned quite a bit from it by firsthand being able to look at the general populus for hours a day and how they behave in a natural environment. Here's what I've learned:

​

Women must be terrible drivers in general, because every time I have to walk down the same path as a female they either freeze up or end up picking an angle that puts them directly in front of me. I don't drive yet, but now I fear women drivers as they can't even manage to navigate an aisle properly with a shopping cart moving at walking pace.

Females in the workplace (and sometimes men) will try to pass on job duties to you that are not yours. Every time I will bring a product to another department, the females that are supposed to stock it will try to say: "Do you know where it goes?". Even if I did, it's not my job to stock product from another department. I just reply with "I was told to drop this off here, where do you want me to leave it".

Most women get confused at being given directions very easily. If they see how to do something they can mimic it, but if you direct them to a location in the store they look at you with a very confused look oftentimes and say "Ok I'll find it" or thank you and end up wandering around the wrong sections before they realize where they are. It's like a majority of the time women aren't even completely aware of their exact location and are simply wandering around like a confused, giggly child.

Most women will try really hard to give the appearance that they're just as good as males at their assigned duties, but they simply don't have the energy, muscle mass, or quick recall ability to support it most of the time and will fall behind. They're not told to hurry up or that they're not doing enough; it's enough that they're a female and (sort of) doing the job a male can do. They are hardly scolded for doing wrong because they're seen as sensitive, intelligent people that can use their smarts to make up for their lack of physical ability, which is untrue. Occasionally women will small-talk with male managers simply because they don't want to do work, while male managers give the impression that they're being validated, mostly unaware that the female is simply wanting to move her lips over her arms and legs.

Most women love being oggled at if you're half decent looking. If a women has her rack hanging out or is wearing tight sweatpants that show off her ass, and she catches you looking, more often than not she's either going to smile or show off even more for you to see. They are seeking either an emotional reaction from a weak minded male or a lack of one (which is what they prefer and gives them excitement), in the form of body language.

Women are very reactive to your emotional state unless they're crazy, distressed/emotionally distraught, or insane. With the women I was anxious with, I received body language of anxiety back immediately. With women I was confident with, they'd get closer to me to speak to me, or try to occasionally make a bit of small talk as they're walking away, or endearingly thank you. When you're uncomfortable, women can somewhat sense it but can't 100% put their finger on it oftentimes unless you visibly show it. When you visibly show it, they want to get away from you as soon as possible and their body language reacts as if they're being dragged away by an invisible hand behind them. Tl;dr they're very reactive to how you behave.

​