When we discuss hypergamy, this almost certainly aligns with what we have discussed.

When certain aspects of hypergamy no longer work in a woman's favor, she will do whatever is necessary to bring a man down. We have seen this with Brett Kavannaugh, A.J. Johnson, Michael Williams, and a number of names I don't want to mention.

I recently encountered a Yelp (1*) review from a woman with no other reviews other than this one.

This woman, who took the time out to sign up for an account, already contacted the owner, now felt entitled to sabotage not only the instructors job, but the owners as well to do what?

It is almost as if men in power are no longer allowed to have needs.

Might I add, this studio teaches adults, and not children.

It has taken me some time to decide to write this review for various reasons, but I have ultimately decided to because if I was a potential student (especially a young woman) I would want to know this.

I began taking bachata lessons at Salsa With Silvia about a year and a half ago and had a wonderful experience with a great instructor (redacted) and enjoyed meeting and connecting with other classmates.

However, about 6 months ago it was revealed that one of the main instructors (redacted), was pursuing romantic relationships with various students, all young women, and all within a short time frame or overlapping. I am one of the women that experienced this. For me, it began when I took a private lesson from him (a new student and beginner) and was then offered free training by him to become his new dance partner. Now looking back, I feel that he used his status of being an instructor to mislead me in his intent, which quickly turned into pursing an intimate relationship. The other girls that I am aware of have had various experiences, but all seem to have the same theme of being pursued by this instructor.

Silvia, the owner of the studio, was informed about this by a few of the young women, including myself. I was told that a contract was put in place which would require a student and instructor to disclose if they were in an intimate relationship. However, I strongly believe that the overarching problem of an instructor repeatedly targeting students for personal relationships was not addressed. To my knowledge, there were no further repercussions or actions taken, and [redacted] continues to teach there today.

I stopped taking classes due to this experience and the disappointment of a business owner not taking further action on an issue I would deem as alarming.

Overall, I really enjoyed the classes, instructors, and the community of dancers at this studio, however, I think that this is important for future students (and possibly current ones) to be aware of.

To be aware of what?

TL;DR -- Dance instructor is accused of pursuing "romantic" relationships with students (Adults).