If you have come to TRP because you are frustrated with women, you want to get laid, up that kill count, and tell tales of sexual conquest to your friends. Then this post is for you. Yes, by now you probably guessed it, this post isn’t about game, it’s one of those “you have it all wrong” posts.

Let’s start with a metaphor, a simple one. Don’t over analyze it. Who has a better chance of scoring a goal in an NHL game? An NHL all star, or I don’t know, you? I think the answer is obvious, but why? What does the all-star have that you don’t? I’d say it would have to come down to hours, and hours of practice that he has that you don’t. He probably is also a hell of a lot more in-shape than you, it’s not even just about the hockey skills at that point. Sure, you have a chance to score, but the timing has to be perfect.

That chance to score, is your chance to score with a girl, and that game is your cold approaches, the game you play when you’re trying to sleep with that girl you’ve always liked. There isn’t a quick trick to just become an NHL All-star, you gotta put in a lot of work, and a lot of that work doesn’t involve playing the game.

Have I got your buy-in yet? Let’s drop this metaphor and just get down to business.

Okay, your a sexually frustrated man, or maybe your just trying to find some purpose in your life. I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be difficult. It can actually be a whole lot of fun, but it’s going to take time to start playing some NHL. Sorry, I know I said I’d drop the metaphor. I mean it this time.

Here’s what you need to start doing:

1. Find 5 interests in each of the categories,

(I listed a few examples but there are a world of things that you can pick from. Also, don’t be afraid to try something you think you might not like, you might prove yourself wrong.)

A.) Creative: Anything that leads you to create something. Examples: Painting, Woodworking, Sculpting, Acting, Playing an instrument, etc.

B.) Physical: Anything that keeps you in-shape: Weightlifting, Basketball, Jiu Jitzu, fucking Hockey, etc.

C.) Spiritual: Anything that helps you be introspective: Meditation, Writing in a Journal, Church, Literature/Philosophy, TRP, etc.

1. For the next 15 weeks, devote your time exploring those interests.

This is the hardest part and what takes the most amount of discipline. You need to give each of those interests a good and honest chance to see if you truly like them. Leave no stone unturned.

1. Pick one interest from each category that you enjoy doing. You can call those your passions. Find time each week to visit every one of those passions.

(Don’t have any passions? Go back to step 2)

By know, you have probably found a sense of purpose in your life. You are creating things, challenging yourself, and you think back on your previous actions and grow from them. Oh and a side bonus? You are hell of a lot more interesting than you were 6 months ago.

It still may not be time to practice game, and maybe you won’t find it to be that important to be some PUA player anymore. In those passions, you will find stability, you will become emotionally invested in things that will always be there for you, and when that unicorn comes along, you won’t be bothered to fight for her approval. You’ll be comfortable with who you are, and her rejection will be like a bug splattering on a car windshield.

Hopefully I’ve inspired some of you to take action over your life, and to find meaning that is within your control.