Summary Many men, especially of my older cohort should strongly consider gaming and plating older women (ie 35 plus) instead of always pursuing younger ones. It is an incredible boost for self confidence, getting massive amounts of sex easily and learning your game and how you deal with women.

Body

So my journey into TRP is documented in my profile, but I'm 40 and have been separated now for just over two months. Since my marriage was a massive dead bedroom - I had sex just about a dozen times in the past three years - one of my first priorities was to get laid. A lot. Cue Tinder and my awakening into the new sexual marketplace in my 40's. Following general guidelines from here and seddit I've been on god mode ever since.

Since I've been on my own (just over two months), I have had sex with seven different women and I'm currently working on three more. Age ranges from 37 to 47. They have ranged from one night (first date) fucks to ongoing sex marathons. Two weekends in a row in December I managed to have dates Friday, Saturday and Sunday night and slept with a different woman on each night (one was a repeat because she was fantastic). I'm not saying this to brag, I'm using it to show you that this can be actually easy if it is the type of thing you want to do. And older women are the easiest targets for high volume, low commitment sex that makes both parties happy.

For me I'm an attractive guy but I've read up on things like the Charisma Myth, most of the books in the sidebar and use my time with these women as practice. And the older ones absolutely eat it up. As long as you are in shape and are confident, you are ahead of 90% of guys in their 40's. So many men at this stage have let themselves go both physically and personally and have nothing to offer. Lift - but you don't need to be huge. I'm very athletic with decent muscle tone and don't look my age at all which seems to help a lot. I also changed my haircut and went out with a personal shopper and stepped up my wardrobe.

What I see on TRP is a lot of advice for guys to go after younger women, and obviously that can be a goal but the dynamic of the encounters and how you can act around younger women does differ somewhat from older ones. There are pros and cons to dating and plating older women and I'm here to talk about the pros for guys in my age bracket, because in my opinion they do outweigh the obvious cons.

Pros

High sex drives - these older women love to just get it on. Multiple times per night and the LMR isn't even there in most cases. Often once you give them what they want, which is an amazing experience they will text you asking for it. There is no game playing and no mind games until they try to lock you down, which if you are reading and learning you don't even let into the conversation. I've gone as many as eight times in a 15 hour "date". Fastest was we were naked within 10 minutes of me arriving at her house after a few sexy text messages. These women have not been fucked properly sometimes ever and once you do, the floodgates open.

Sophistication and money - generally these women dress better, will not even blink at paying for their own things and will spoil you as well. I've had exotic meals cooked for me on a first date. They have their own cars, places to live and generally decent jobs. They are usually in a much different place than the average 25 year old retail worker. They can also carry a good conversation.

No commitment expected (at least at first) - these women typically have children but they are divorced or had previous LTRs and don't want another one. They want to have fun, get fucked really well and have a partner for things when they don't have their kids. Half of my recent women have been single moms but you simply work around their custody schedules. I've also had frank discussions with all of them about commitment, and they simply aren't interested which is also different than post wall women trying to lock you down so you have to next them. Longevity as a result as a plate increases significantly. I'm thinking that a couple of these women I could literally keep around until I get bored of them. You can also manage them as you want as a result. We all have busy lives and if I don't respond to a text then my phone doesn't get blown up.

The one glaring and obvious con is body and looks. These woman are obviously not as hot and fit as most 25-30 year olds. You will need to put aside some of your SMV numbers and focus on other things like how good they are in bed or other pros, which for me raises their SMV at least a point or two even if their body type isn't my ideal. Get over it, when you're older they aren't going to look like a super model naked. Things sag, and skin isn't the best but in my experience they more than make up for it with enthusiasm. And, if you're good at getting them to feel good around you naked they will do anything you want.

Another point to consider is that they are often doing exactly what you are doing and have active plates themselves. If you're really following TRP then you won't get oneitis and don't care. Just be smart and safe about it. Don't get attached even if they are remarkable women who seem to have all good qualities.

Lessons learned

I never thought women over 40 could be such an amazing source of high volume, non commitment sex.
Older guys like myself can be on plate god mode fairly easily with just a slight bit of game and style.
Even if they aren't your physical ideal, they will make up for it with enthusiasm.

Go kill it, fellow 40 plus gentlemen.

Yes, this is my first post on the main so comments and critiques are welcome.